What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madam queency yung sa tnt at globe with promo katay na. Tntviber at coc sa globe. May other proxy pa po ba kayo na working kahit may promo for viber and coc? For globe and tnt po need ko tnx po
zhyckie Please do not insist that COC10 is for Globe. That is not what I am tutoring on my thread. Now if you cannot connect by the promo COC10 for TNT, there is another promo available for TNT too.

How to Register:
Just text VIBER10 to 4545
Amount: P10.00
Validity: 3 days
Use tntviber.com as your Proxy Server on our VPN.
Always set your server/region to India.

For Globe, you can connect via MGC, please see page 1.

Hi Ma'am thanks a lot for this
Sync00 thanks for the sharing the ss and the positive feedback sir. I am glad you are now successfully connected.

miss queencee its me again i already try but same problem it connect but after a few seconds its says ssh failed hand shaked eror i already change my sim but its the same i try other server. pls reply my sim is sun cell.

miss queencee its me again i already try but same problem it connect but after a few seconds its says ssh failed hand shaked eror i already change my sim but its the same i try other server. pls reply my sim is sun cell.
knightofzero if it connects then it is a fact that there is no problem with the VPN or the Proxy Server. Can you check if your "Network Mode" is set to "3g Only".There is possibility that you have been juggling from 3g to 2g back and forth without noticing it. This directly affects your connection since VPNs only works best with 3g.

Last edited:
knightofzero

mam its only 3g. :(
If that is the case then you have a signal issue on your location for Sun... Your 3g should have the h+ / h or the triangles on the signal bar pointing up and down and it should be there for you to have a stable connection.
You are now an established member, why don't try to use BOOST for Sun. It is what I use when my location is not to my advantage.
As for me, Sun is working well and stable.
lS7trs6.png

Attachments

Last edited:
This is brilliant! This is my first download from this site. Although I still can't use it because I'm using Smart. queencee, thank you for this generosity. I will wait for working proxy servers, or... I might just change my sim for this.

hi maam pwd po ba yung FB10 sa sa TNT..para maka pasok sa VPN?

thnks
renren30 No lets not use FB10 it is not working for VPNs.

Choose one from the list instead.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:

This is brilliant! This is my first download from this site. Although I still can't use it because I'm using Smart. queencee, thank you for this generosity. I will wait for working proxy servers, or... I might just change my sim for this.
Closetgeek
Thank you for the appreciation ma'am.
Now that we don't have a working proxy server (no load) for TNT. I'd suggest that you use a regular Sun sim network. It will work on zero load and it has BOOST Handler Settings now... See it on page 1, on the spoilers(You will see it when you are an established member).
Or...
Use Globe and TM sim networks.
For TNT, as soon as I find a working proxy server, I'll update.
Some opted to use TNT with load and registered to a promo.

How to Register:
Just text COC10 to 4545
Use m.google.com.ph as your Proxy Server on our VPN.

How to Register:

Always set your Region/Server to India for a no capping connection.

zhyckie Please do not insist that COC10 is for Globe. That is not what I am tutoring on my thread. Now if you cannot connect by the promo COC10 for TNT, there is another promo available for TNT too.

How to Register:
Always set your server/region to India.

For Globe, you can connect via MGC, please see page 1.

Sync00 thanks for the sharing the ss and the positive feedback sir. I am glad you are now successfully connected.

Not working na mam c tntviber kahit nka register sa viber10 same for coc10

Hi Queen, I might just get Globe if I get my hubby's phone to work. I'm setting it up right now but it just keeps on saying "connecting via your http proxy:203.177.42.214:8080". just to clarify, there is no need to register to any promo for Globe right? Also, on the handler settings, we leave the fields from FrontQuery to Filter blank, right?

I tried fb.me, myglobe.com.ph and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for the proxy servers. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.