What's new

Protecting your software against piracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecureMetric

Addict
Reaction
Everyone knows how hard and time consuming it is to produce a good software. Ngunit napaka talamak na po talaga ng Software Piracy dito sa Pilipinas at halos binabaliwala nalang ng karamihang Software Developers ito.

I just like to share to everyone that there is something cheap and easy to use Software Protection Dongle here in the Philippines at sanay makatulong po ito ng marami sa mga developers upang protektahan ang kanilang pinagpuyatang software.

securedongle.jpg

Ito po ay isang USB Device na pwdeng iintegrate sa inyong software at maaring mgsilbing susi para mabuksan ang inyong software.

Below are some of the features that you can do with it:
  • Creating a positive return on investment while reducing the risk of loss in time and revenue due to piracy
  • Immediately stop Non-genuine or fraudulent purchases
  • Create a flexible licensing options
  • Create trials, rentals, subscription and pay-per use software
  • Modify lite version into a full version via remote update.
  • Control the number of your users.
  • Disable features and activate it later.
  • Easy to control and Ease of mind – more time to focus on business expansion while software is in full protection
  • Prevent others from reverse engineering your software and become your competitor.
Sana po ay maging mgandang impormasyon po ito para sa lahat. You can pm me if you want to know more about it. Salamat!

Attachments

Dear SecureMetric,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back