What's new

Propaganda At It's Finest.

ZummerSoltice

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
PROPAGANDA TECHNIQUES. The recent Atin Ito coalition ‘civilian mission’ to Scarborough Shoal was a success as claimed by it’s co-convenor Rafaela David in a press conference this morning.

It was indeed a resounding success not of their superficial ‘mission’ but the underlying propaganda objectives.

Notice the headlines on five of our largest mainstream media outfits and you see the use of strong emotive language across all of them.

This is the oldest technique in the propaganda playbook: the choice of words to draw out people’s emotions so they can formulate opinions based on those emotions and not with reason.

The end game of course is to drive the target audience into believing the propagandist’s narrative.

That narrative is clear: China is a bully and the Philippines—the victim.

‘Breached China’s blockade’ is the subliminally suggestive phrase used as it plays into the Filipino love affair of ‘the underdog hero prevailing over a very powerful villain’.

Breached the blockade. If there was a real Chinese Navy blockade I can bet all three of my balls not a single one of those wooden hulled fishing boats can ‘breach’ it.

Of course there wasn’t a real blockade since the main Atin Ito flotilla stayed a very distant 25-30 NM from Scarborough Shoal.

A few very small boats who actually went a day ahead of the main convoy were able to reach Scarborough shoal. Those who were on-board admitted in the presscon they took all the slogan bearing tarpaulins off the boats, hid all their cameras and all recording equipment then pretended to be ordinary fishermen.

Yup. Just like when I was a kid I’d pretend to be fishing in a pail of rainwater.

Hence, no footage near the shoal was ever captured. They also added one CCG vessel was shadowing them until they reached the Filipino fishermen to deliver 1,000 liters of diesel fuel and 200 food packs if I remember correctly.

So? No blockade. ‘Shadowing’ is not a blockade. What’s funny is that these idiots went through all the trouble just to deliver 50 twenty-liter containers of fuel and an equally measly amount of food packs.

Pathetic.

Even funnier and more pathetic, it was the Filipino fishermen from the shoal who went to the main Atin Ito flotilla 25 NM away so they can be handed the rest of the 6,000 liters of fuel and the remainder of the 870 food packs the coalition brought with them.

Yup. Just that in a ‘regatta’ of more than 100 ships. Success! Yey!

So next time you buy something especially those big bold headlines in mainstream media, please read the Terms & Conditions which is always annoyingly in fine print.

Yup. You can thank me later.
1715974220825.jpg
1715974222763.jpg
1715974224904.jpg

1715974226959.jpg
1715974228880.jpg

Attachments

Ang Dradrama eh PCG nga hindi makalampas dun without experiencing San Juan. As if naman pumunta sila dun para dalhin 100 civilians ships kuno pero yung true nasa tabi tabi lang sila. Hilig talaga gumawa ng guni guning scenario 🤣
1000322372.jpg

Attachments

Ever since naman Scarborough Shoal is not a Chinese teritory since claimants lang sila tulad rin natin at iba pang mga bansa. Second is we can exercise our economic rights and freedom of navigation there. And third there is no such law na nag pipigil sa atin na mag layag sa atin nasasakupan. China is agreessive to us can't accept the international ruling of UNCLOS.

Ever since naman Scarborough Shoal is not a Chinese teritory since claimants lang sila tulad rin natin at iba pang mga bansa. Second is we can exercise our economic rights and freedom of navigation there. And third there is no such law na nag pipigil sa atin na mag layag sa atin nasasakupan. China is agreessive to us can't accept the international ruling of UNCLOS.
Wag kayo makipag talo mga chinese trolls yan super active nila sa forum yung isang member dn ayan trabaho nila. Totoong napasok na tayo ng mga spies napag aralan nila ung language ntn pero hindi ganun ka clear kung mapapansin nyo

Wag kayo makipag talo mga chinese trolls yan super active nila sa forum yung isang member dn ayan trabaho nila. Totoong napasok na tayo ng mga spies napag aralan nila ung language ntn pero hindi ganun ka clear kung mapapansin nyo
I don't care whether they are Chinese Trolls or Wumao (China propagandist in Taiwan) as long as we can correct them with facts and verified news for the interests of our nation.

hehe pag binombahan sila ng water cannon nagdadala sila ng media to cover it, pero pag walang ginawa ang china wala ring media sabay claim ng isang imaginary victory hehe