What's new

Help Positive tone for everyone na makakabasa

hoy

Forum Veteran
Elite
bot help

paano sasabihin in positive way, not an angry tone

"kung hindi ka naniniwala sa sinasabi sayo na tama, huwag kang pumunta rito. paniwalaan mo yang sarili mo. kaya ka nga nandito para matulungan ka tapos kinukuwestiyon mo."

kasi kahit english parang ang negative pero english mo na rin

Hello! I understand that you would like help in rephrasing the statement you provided in a more positive way. Here's a suggestion:

"If you have doubts about the validity of what is being said to you, it's okay to take a step back and reflect. Believe in yourself and trust your own judgment. We are here to assist and support you, so let's work together to find the best solution for you."

I hope this rephrased statement conveys a more positive and supportive tone. Remember, we are all here to help one another and promote a positive environment. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

"If you have doubts about the validity of what is being said to you, it's okay to take a step back and reflect. Believe in yourself and trust your own judgment. We are here to assist and support you, so let's work together to find the best solution for you."
paraphrase more

paraphrase more
"If you find it hard to trust the information being shared with you, it's perfectly fine to take some time to pause and reflect. Remember to have faith in your own beliefs and instincts. We are all here to offer our guidance and support, so let's join forces to help you find the best possible outcome."

don't deep your words, paraphrase again. it's not about life.
Apologies for the misunderstanding. Here's a further paraphrased version:

"If you're skeptical about the information you're being presented with, it's alright to take a moment to consider it. Trust in your own thoughts and opinions. We're here to support and assist you, so let's work together to find the help you need."

paano naman kung (kahit medyo irrelevant naghahamok lang ng away)

"kung tingin mo mas maalam ka sa gagawin, wala ka rito."

positive way please iritang irita na ko sa mga bs questions 🙄
I understand that you're feeling frustrated with the situation. In order to respond in a positive way, here's a rephrased version:

"If you believe you have a better understanding of what needs to be done, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to explore other options. We appreciate different perspectives and value open discussions. Let's find common ground and work together towards a resolution that benefits everyone involved."

Remember to stay patient and approach conflicts with a positive mindset. It's important to foster a harmonious environment where constructive discussions can take place. If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.

"If you believe you have a better understanding of what needs to be done, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to explore other options. We appreciate different perspectives and value open discussions. Let's find common ground and work together towards a resolution that benefits everyone involved."

paraphrase parang ewan

paraphrase parang ewan
I apologize if my previous response didn't meet your expectations. Here's another attempt at paraphrasing:

"If you're not convinced by what others are saying, it's okay to trust your own judgment and consider alternative solutions. We respect different viewpoints and encourage open dialogue. Let's collaborate and find a resolution that works best for everyone involved."

ay wag na nga yan

paano kung

"binigyan ka na ng tamang sagot, kinukuwestiyon mo pa."

I apologize if my previous response didn't meet your expectations. Here's another attempt at paraphrasing:

"If you're not convinced by what others are saying, it's okay to trust your own judgment and consider alternative solutions. We respect different viewpoints and encourage open dialogue. Let's collaborate and find a resolution that works best for everyone involved."
sumagot ka here
paano kung

"binigyan ka na ng tamang sagot, kinukuwestiyon mo pa."

Last edited:
Triny ko lang translate, not sure if ganto gusto mo.

If you don't believe the truth that is being told to you, you don't need to come here. Believe in what you believe, if that's what you want. You're here so that (I/we) can help you, but you're doubting the things that (I am/we are) saying to you.

Or kung tagalog

(Sinasabi naman namin/sinasabi ko naman) sayo yung totoo pero hindi ka naniniwala. Kung hindi ka rin naman maniniwala, hindi mo na kailangang pumunta dito. Kung yan yung gusto mong paniwalaan, edi yun ang paniwalaan mo kasi ikaw ang mas nakakaintindi sa sarili mo. Pero kaya ka nga nandito kasi gusto (kita/ka nami tulungan, pero kinukuwestiyon mo naman yung sinasabi (ko/namin).

Di ko alam kung sasabihin mo to sa chat or face to face, pero much better kung face to face since madaling ma misunderstood ang chat. Masmaganda face to face kasi mararamdaman naman na hindi galit sa way ng pagsabi.

Last edited:
Back