Popular Bible Verses #12

OrangeMoon

Kahel na Buwan
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

Jeremiah 29:11

King James Version

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Via GPT:

Jeremiah 29:11 is a verse from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible, which is a translation of the original Hebrew text into English. The verse reads as follows:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
The deeper meaning of this verse is about God’s love and plan for His people, even when they face difficulties and challenges. The word “thoughts” means God’s intentions or purposes, which are always good and beneficial for His children. The word “peace” means God’s presence and protection, which are always available and reliable for His people. The word “expected” means God’s promise and assurance, which are always faithful and trustworthy for His people.

The context of this verse is that God is speaking to the exiles in Babylon, who were taken captive by King Nebuchadnezzar because of their disobedience and idolatry. God tells them that He has not forgotten them or abandoned them, but rather He has a plan to restore them and bring them back to their land. He also tells them to seek Him with all their heart and soul, and to obey His commands. He promises that if they do so, they will find favor with Him and prosper in their lives.

The main point of this verse is that God knows what is best for His people, even when they do not understand or agree with His ways. He has a good plan for their future, which includes giving them hope and joy. He also wants them to know Him personally and intimately, which involves trusting Him completely and following Him faithfully.

Some possible applications of this verse are:

• We should trust that God has good thoughts toward us, even when we face problems or trials.
  • We should seek peace with God through prayer and worship, as well as peace with others through love and forgiveness.
  • We should expect God to fulfill His promises in our lives, as long as we obey His will.
  • We should love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, as well as love our neighbors as ourselves.
  • We should look forward to the day when we will see God face to face in heaven.
To learn more about this verse or other parts of the Bible, you can use some online resources such as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..