What's new

Philippines need Communism to prosper

Ang sabi ko San mo nakuha ang impormasyon na hindi ako CEO.
edi sa pagbibigay mo ng non-CEO-ish info hehe
The goal of the thread is, you make a convincing case, hnd lng para sakin kundi pati sa ibang makakabasa nito. Prove me wrong.
Kung hindi mo kaya then give up.
ahaha i never convince people, i'm just here to disagree not to recruit you
Ano ang assesment mo sa CEO to justify na mas malaki ang kinikita nya sa producer class? Natural magkaiba tayo. Kaya nga tayo nagdedebate dito diba?
i don't think there would be a producer class without a CEO.
No. Hindi ko yan sinabi.
Pero it is very obvious na in capitalism, everyone desires to, someday, work less for more.
ahahaha

I will ignore senseless comments based on your feelings. Eto nlng
i don't think there would be a producer class without a CEO.
In contrary, any producer can produce without a CEO. CEO will not exist with no producing class.

Never ko padin sinabi kahit sa quoted post mo. I don't see the word "lazy"

CEO will not exist with no producing class.
yes and vice versa producing class won't exist without no CEO, they are 1 wag mo kasi pag hiwalayin
Never ko padin sinabi kahit sa quoted post mo. I don't see the word "lazy"
Sabi mo pang tamad ang Communism. Pero it is very obvious na in capitalism, everyone desires to, someday, work less for more. If that doesnt fit your description of "pang tamad", what will?
tingnan mo sinabi mo oh ako nagsabi ng tamad and you just provided an additional info na meron din tamad sa capitalism hehe

yes and vice versa producing class won't exist without no CEO, they are 1 wag mo kasi pag hiwalayin
Pinutol mo ung sinabi ko. Producing class will be able to produce goods kahit walang CEO. They are not one. There is distinct difference between the two.

tingnan mo sinabi mo oh ako nagsabi ng tamad and you just provided an additional info na meron din tamad sa capitalism hehe
You are just twisting my words. Ang sabi ko people in capitalism inherently envision a life in the future where they work less and earn more. (You will be a liar if you say no to that) This is a more ideal society if you wish to work less. In a communist society, everyone is assigned equal amount of work. Bawal tamad.

Pinutol mo ung sinabi ko. Producing class will be able to produce goods kahit walang CEO. They are not one. There is distinct difference between the two.

You are just twisting my words. Ang sabi ko people in capitalism inherently envision a life in the future where they work less and earn more. (You will be a liar if you say no to that) This is a more ideal society if you wish to work less. In a communist society, everyone is assigned equal amount of work. Bawal tamad.
Wag kana makipag debate jan lods sayang lang oras mo. Clearly wala pang ka muwang muwang sa mundo yan napaka immature mag isip clearly di nya naiintindihan ang forms of government at pros and cons ng mga to.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Mark Twain

never pa ako nakakita ng CEO alone and producer alone, in fact they can be done by only one person at the same time hehe
Oo nmn. Kung ang CEO ay producer din there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is when they make more money but do not produce more product.

equal amount of work? paano ba iyan? sa iyo ko lang narinig iyan

Its a very simple concept. Anyway, it is work of equal value to be exact. What is the confusion about it?

edi sa pagbibigay mo ng non-CEO-ish info hehe
Hindi ko mapigilan mag comment dito. Nakalimutan mo ba na ngappretend akong communist? Natural na anti-CEO ako. Hindi gagana ang mga ad-hominem dito. 😅

Last edited:
Oo nmn. Kung ang CEO ay producer din there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is when they make more money but do not produce more product.
di nga pwede ma separate kasi nga they co-exist to the point na pwede sila gawin ng one person only
Its a very simple concept. Anyway, it is work of equal value to be exact. What is the confusion about it?
anu kayang mga work iyon boss? never pa ako nakakita ng work of same value e
Hindi ko mapigilan mag comment dito. Nakalimutan mo ba na ngappretend akong communist? Natural na anti-CEO ako. Hindi gagana ang mga ad-hominem dito. 😅
and that supports more na di ka nga CEO hehe

di nga pwede ma separate kasi nga they co-exist to the point na pwede sila gawin ng one person only
Msyado ka obsessed sa definition ng CEO na wala nmn npupuntahan ung pinaglalaban mo. Ang idea nga ng communist ay pagkawala ng social status. CEO represents the bourgeoisie class at producer is the proletariat. Everybody gets a living wage if everyone produces the same value.
Example ng same value of work: 2 workers. one person produces 50 products, the other person produces 50 products. 50=50, therefore equal. Earnings from a total of 100 value shall be divided to the 2 workers and no one else.

Never ka nakakita nyan dahil capitalist ang society na alam mo, Which is built on exploitation. The bourgeoisie class pays as less as possible to the proletariat class who compete to work as much as possible. Proletariat can only dream to become a bourgeoisie through working more, in a system rigged against them. But bourgeoisie does not produce any value but earns more typically.

Msyado ka obsessed sa definition ng CEO na wala nmn npupuntahan ung pinaglalaban mo. Ang idea nga ng communist ay pagkawala ng social status. CEO represents the bourgeoisie class at producer is the proletariat. Everybody gets a living wage if everyone produces the same value.
then it would mean that you represented separate things with co-existing things which will result in an invalid representation of something hehe
Example ng same value of work: 2 workers. one person produces 50 products, the other person produces 50 products. 50=50, therefore equal. Earnings from a total of 100 value shall be divided to the 2 workers and no one else.
so the available job ay worker na lang?
Never ka nakakita nyan dahil capitalist ang society na alam mo,
oo nga di ko alam ang north korea hehe
Which is built on exploitation. The bourgeoisie class pays as less as possible to the proletariat class who compete to work as much as possible. Proletariat can only dream to become a bourgeoisie through working more, in a system rigged against them. But bourgeoisie does not produce any value but earns more typically.
so what? it doesn't hit me like that, i am not affected by that, adik lang talaga problema ko boss

then it would mean that you represented separate things with co-existing things which will result in an invalid representation of something hehe
Ikaw lng nmn nagclaim na iisa lng yan. Common sense alam ang difference ng class structure nyan kahit hindi nag aral, may pagkakainitindihan.
so the available job ay worker na lang?
For accuracy, the people will not have a class difference.
so what? it doesn't hit me like that, i am not affected by that, adik lang talaga problema ko boss
Hindi mo yata tlga maintindihan na hnd ito about sayo. Hindi ikaw ang Pilipinas. It is about what is better for the philippines. Akala ko tlga nagpapanggap k lng na mahina.

yep, tatay siguro neto may ari ng mall 😅

para sa akin paps, federalism. gawing state kada region. iredesign yung mga region para pantay lahat ng regions ayon sa resources. tingin ko yan ang kailangan natin.

Intersting ang federalism (personally agree ako jan pero communist ako dito sa loob ng thread)

Kaso democracy-capitalist padin yan.

Ano ang meron sa federalism na mas maganda kaysa sa communism?

Last edited:
Ikaw lng nmn nagclaim na iisa lng yan. Common sense alam ang difference ng class structure nyan kahit hindi nag aral, may pagkakainitindihan.
ahaha i'll stick to one person can be both CEO and producer
For accuracy, the people will not have a class difference.
so the job available is worker na nga lang ba? hehe
Hindi mo yata tlga maintindihan na hnd ito about sayo. Hindi ikaw ang Pilipinas. It is about what is better for the philippines. Akala ko tlga nagpapanggap k lng na mahina.
so you want me to be the voice of all na nagsa-suffer? ako na hindi naman apektado?

I think wala? Kasi on paper napakaganda ng communism, pero bakit hindi laganap ang communism sa buong mundo?
Dahil dependent na tayo sa currency, at world trade. Mejo hnd kasi compatible ito sa communism dahil ideally we produce what we consume. Pero ang China nmn communist padin. Gumawa lng sila ng mas open na city for trade, which is Hongkong. So its possible.

ahaha i'll stick to one person can be both CEO and producer

so the job available is worker na nga lang ba? hehe

so you want me to be the voice of all na nagsa-suffer? ako na hindi naman apektado?
Alamin mo nlng kung bakit ba may adik jan sainyo. Baka mas may solution p yan.

Last edited:
Communism is not just a government form.
It is a belief system.

There are gaping flaws sa logic ng communism especially mga arguments na ginamit ko. But you will only see them if you know what to value in a democratic-capitalist state like ours.

Here are some questions worth answering:

1. What would be the effect government induced equality? Is it good or bad?

2. Assuming the common belief that religious beliefs hold us back, is it a good idea to remove religious belief as applied in a communist society?

3. Is it ideal to expect citizens to be able to produce the same value of work?

4. Is it there a value, in a democraric society, to consider the opinion of people we percieve to be stupid in the political sphere?

Nakakatakot lang isipin na maraming filipino na sasagutin ung tanong na yan the exact same way a communist will.

Do we even really value the ideals of the system we have? Or do we only prefer democracy for our own selfish reasons?

As a whole, dyan nakadepende kung isang araw pag gising natin, if we are still democratic or not.

Last edited: