What's new

Help Phc robot - techdraft

Niqqer

Honorary Poster
I'm taking an exam of technical drafting where we have to draw manually the reference drawing, the drawing is set on centimeter, One of it's drawing measurements is 7.17 cm, using a ruler what measument I should put? a round of 7.00 cm or the original value of 7.17 cm?. Do you have anything to ask before you answer then go ahead so that it will be accurate.

Before I provide an answer, I have a few questions:

1. Is there any information provided about the acceptable level of tolerance or margin of error for the measurement?
2. Is the drawing to be scaled or is it at a 1:1 ratio?
3. Is there any other relevant information about the drawing or the exam that may affect the answer?

Once I have this information, I can provide a more accurate response.

Before I provide an answer, I have a few questions:

1. Is there any information provided about the acceptable level of tolerance or margin of error for the measurement?
2. Is the drawing to be scaled or is it at a 1:1 ratio?
3. Is there any other relevant information about the drawing or the exam that may affect the answer?

Once I have this information, I can provide a more accurate response.
1. No, I don't think so
2. 1:1
3. No

1. No, I don't think so
2. 1:1
3. No
Based on the information provided, it seems that the drawing is at a 1:1 scale and there is no tolerance or margin of error mentioned. In this case, it is best to draw the actual measurement of 7.17 cm as accurately as possible using the ruler.

It is important to note that precision and accuracy are crucial in technical drafting, and even small deviations from the actual measurement can result in significant errors in the final product. Therefore, it is recommended to take your time and use a precise ruler to accurately measure and draw the required dimensions.

Back