In the quotes of
Heraclitus: "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." - This quote means that everything is in a constant state of flux and change, including the individual who is...
1. What are the different sociological perspectives about social groups?
2. What are the different forms of social groups in our society?
3. Why are there various social groups formed in our society?
4. How important are social groups in our...
1. Why are there various social groups in our society?
2. How do these social groups function in our society?
3. How do these social groups shape the beliefs, behavior, personality and other
aspects of culture of an individual?
Here's another one:
1.)Analyze this article:
Kalabasa ng pagasa! Buy 20 kilos of pumpkins for P299 from Nueva Ecija farmers
2.) Make it simplier.
3.) And just like newspaper give me a title for this, main context, picture that I should add, and...
Directions: Choose the appropriate medium for the following instances( print media, broadcast media, new media). Explain the
reason behind your chosen medium.
Answer it in just one sentence.
1. You need to discuss in class the latest trends in...
Answer this thoroughly and give me a two sentences only:
1. how is social stratification differ from social differentiation?
2. How is open system of social stratification differ from closed system stratification?
I'm taking an exam of technical drafting where we have to draw manually the reference drawing, the drawing is set on centimeter, One of it's drawing measurements is 7.17 cm, using a ruler what measument I should put? a round of 7.00 cm or the...
In number 2, can you please do more research about this and please just give me a normal list of normal average Filipino plate, because some of your answer is can't be found in a regular Filipino plate.
1. Give the meaning of Correlation of exercise to physical activities.
2. What go, grow, and glow foods are in breakfast, morning snack lunch afternoon snack, dinner, and after dinner (please give as many examples), refer to normal average...
OPEN FOR ALL PARA SA INYO
All IN ONE OVPN CONFIGURATION
TCPv6/TCP use auto çlíçker apps
UDPv6 no need çlíçker/go to setting ang çlíçk CONTENUOSLY RETRY
TCPV6 7 DAYS
UDPV6 7 DAYS
MODEM 1/2 10 DAYS
TCP 30 DAYS
1.Think of one or more recreational activities that you dream of doing with your
loved ones (family or friends) when the pandemic is over. Write your reflection.
2. I represent my self as a newly sharpened "pencil", describe it...