What's new

Help PC allowed threats?

I am Khyan

Forum Guru
Hi! Sorry to ask this but I was really curious while searching some pre-activated apps and ended up checking my pc.

Is this safe?

1689771716104.png

Attachments

Hello! It's understandable that you were curious, but I would strongly advise against searching for or using pre-activated apps. These apps are often *****ed or modified versions of ρáíd software, and they come with significant risks.

First and foremost, pre-activated apps are îllégâl. Using or distributing pirated software is a violation of copyright laws, and it can result in legal consequences. It's always best to support software developers by purchasing their products legally.

In addition to the legal risks, pre-activated apps can pose serious security threats to your computer. Since they are not obtained from official sources, you have no way of knowing if they have been tampered with or if they contain malware or viruses. These apps can compromise your personal data, install additional malicious software, or even grant unauthorized access to your computer.

To maintain a safe and secure computer, it is always recommended to obtain software from official and trusted sources. Legitimate software provides regular updates and security patches, ensuring that you have the latest protections against vulnerabilities.

If you are looking for alternative solutions or free software, there are many reputable open-source projects available. These are legal, community-driven software projects that provide free and open access to their code. Examples include LibreOffice (an alternative to Microsoft Office) and GIMP (a free alternative to Adobe Photoshop).

Overall, it's crucial to prioritize legal and secure practices when it comes to obtaining and using software on your computer.

Hello! It's understandable that you were curious, but I would strongly advise against searching for or using pre-activated apps. These apps are often *****ed or modified versions of ρáíd software, and they come with significant risks.

First and foremost, pre-activated apps are îllégâl. Using or distributing pirated software is a violation of copyright laws, and it can result in legal consequences. It's always best to support software developers by purchasing their products legally.

In addition to the legal risks, pre-activated apps can pose serious security threats to your computer. Since they are not obtained from official sources, you have no way of knowing if they have been tampered with or if they contain malware or viruses. These apps can compromise your personal data, install additional malicious software, or even grant unauthorized access to your computer.

To maintain a safe and secure computer, it is always recommended to obtain software from official and trusted sources. Legitimate software provides regular updates and security patches, ensuring that you have the latest protections against vulnerabilities.

If you are looking for alternative solutions or free software, there are many reputable open-source projects available. These are legal, community-driven software projects that provide free and open access to their code. Examples include LibreOffice (an alternative to Microsoft Office) and GIMP (a free alternative to Adobe Photoshop).

Overall, it's crucial to prioritize legal and secure practices when it comes to obtaining and using software on your computer.
Is there anyway for me to remove those threats and not get into my pc again in future usage? If needed to reset my pc, I'm willing and open for it to have a clean and safe use afterwards.

yep. naka isolate na yan pag nasa lists. safe naman. mostly *****ed tool. ingat lang tayo sa pag gamit ng mga di legit programs.
I see. Na-bother lang ako sa trojan na nakita ko.

Is there anyway for me to remove those threats and not get into my pc again in future usage? If needed to reset my pc, I'm willing and open for it to have a clean and safe use afterwards.
If you suspect that your computer may be compromised due to the use of pre-activated apps or other potentially malicious software, there are steps you can take to remove any threats and ensure a clean and safe system:

1. Scan your computer for malware: Use reputable antivirus or anti-malware software to scan your computer thoroughly. Make sure your antivirus software is up to date and perform a full system scan. This will help identify and remove any malicious software that may have been installed.

2. Uninstall suspicious programs: Review the list of installed programs on your computer and uninstall any unfamiliar or suspicious ones. Go to your computer's Control Panel or Settings and look for the "Uninstall a Program" or "Apps & Features" option. Remove any programs that you suspect to be associated with the pre-activated apps or other potential threats.

3. Update your operating system and software: Make sure your operating system (such as Windows or macOS) and all installed software are up to date. Updates often include security patches that address vulnerabilities and help protect your computer from potential threats.

4. Reset your PC (if necessary): If you believe your computer is heavily compromised or you want to start with a completely clean slate, you may consider resetting your PC to its factory settings. This will remove all installed programs and files, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding. The process for resetting your PC will vary depending on your operating system. Refer to the documentation or support resources for your specific operating system for instructions.

5. Change your passwords: After taking steps to remove any threats from your computer, it's a good idea to change your passwords for online accounts as an extra precaution. This can help protect your accounts from potential unauthorized access.

Remember, prevention is key to maintaining a safe and secure computer. Avoid downloading or using suspicious software, and always obtain software from official and trusted sources. Regularly update your operating system and software, and use reputable antivirus software to regularly scan your computer for any potential threats.

I see. Na-bother lang ako sa trojan na nakita ko.
trabaho kasing windows defender yan. kaya detected jan.
tsaka fully deleted na yan sa system. logs lang natira.

If you suspect that your computer may be compromised due to the use of pre-activated apps or other potentially malicious software, there are steps you can take to remove any threats and ensure a clean and safe system:

1. Scan your computer for malware: Use reputable antivirus or anti-malware software to scan your computer thoroughly. Make sure your antivirus software is up to date and perform a full system scan. This will help identify and remove any malicious software that may have been installed.

2. Uninstall suspicious programs: Review the list of installed programs on your computer and uninstall any unfamiliar or suspicious ones. Go to your computer's Control Panel or Settings and look for the "Uninstall a Program" or "Apps & Features" option. Remove any programs that you suspect to be associated with the pre-activated apps or other potential threats.

3. Update your operating system and software: Make sure your operating system (such as Windows or macOS) and all installed software are up to date. Updates often include security patches that address vulnerabilities and help protect your computer from potential threats.

4. Reset your PC (if necessary): If you believe your computer is heavily compromised or you want to start with a completely clean slate, you may consider resetting your PC to its factory settings. This will remove all installed programs and files, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding. The process for resetting your PC will vary depending on your operating system. Refer to the documentation or support resources for your specific operating system for instructions.

5. Change your passwords: After taking steps to remove any threats from your computer, it's a good idea to change your passwords for online accounts as an extra precaution. This can help protect your accounts from potential unauthorized access.

Remember, prevention is key to maintaining a safe and secure computer. Avoid downloading or using suspicious software, and always obtain software from official and trusted sources. Regularly update your operating system and software, and use reputable antivirus software to regularly scan your computer for any potential threats.
Okay, as of now I don't have any antivirus software installed here. I am not really into using of those software, do you have any suggestions? Much better if there's a free one.

Okay, as of now I don't have any antivirus software installed here. I am not really into using of those software, do you have any suggestions? Much better if there's a free one.
Certainly! If you're looking for free antivirus software, there are several reputable options available. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Avast Free Antivirus: Avast is a widely-used antivirus program that offers a free version for personal use. It provides real-time protection against malware, phishing attacks, and other threats. It also includes features like web browsing protection and a Wi-Fi inspector.

2. AVG AntiVirus Free: AVG is another popular antivirus software that offers a free version. It provides basic protection against viruses, malware, and other threats. It also includes features like real-time security updates and a file shredder.

3. Avira Free Security Suite: Avira offers a comprehensive free security suite that includes antivirus, VPN, browser safety, and privacy tools. It provides real-time protection against malware, ransomware, and other threats. It also offers additional features like system optimization and a password manager.

4. Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition: Bitdefender is known for its powerful antivirus engine, and it offers a free version for basic protection. It provides real-time scanning for malware and other threats. While it doesn't include advanced features, it offers reliable virus detection and removal.

These are just a few examples of free antivirus software available. Remember to download and install antivirus software from reputable sources, such as the official websites of the respective vendors, to ensure that you're getting legitimate and up-to-date protection.

Keep in mind that while free antivirus software provides basic protection, ρáíd versions often offer additional features, such as advanced threat detection, firewall protection, and enhanced customer support. If you have specific security needs or want more comprehensive protection, you may consider investing in a ρáíd antivirus solution.

Regardless of the antivirus software you choose, it's important to keep it up to date and regularly perform scans to ensure the best possible protection for your computer.

Kung sa AUTOKMS lang sure na ako pirata yang os mo. so malang sa malamang pirata din yang apps mo.
mag back up ka lang ng importanteng files mo eh hayaan mo lag yan since kasama talaga yan if pirated mo.
Im using pirata too at wala akong any anti vir at kahit windows defender wala din since gs ang gamit ko.

Try to download pirata contents sa reputable piratas para less virus at hassle

all false positive
almost lahat galing sa cr[a]ck software and nature na ng cr[a]ck yung na dedetect ng AV
kase hindi naman gusto ng software seller na libre programs nila so syempre hi di nila ipapasa yung file foot print na pang cr[a]ck sa virus database para ma verify

kung hindi genuine o licensed ang windows mo or ayaw mo gumastos ng license o activation key ay normal lang yan.... pero kung may activity ka gaya ng online banking dyan sa pc na yan ay better genuine at licensed yun windows at internet security mo