For Trade PayPal to GCash Lowest DC (OFFLINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TS

Note sa mga bago sa Paypal, always double check the email before sending the funds.
in my case, nasend ko sa ibang email .. buti mabait si TS and binigyan parin niya ako ng Gcash kahit hindi niya kasalanan.. Thanks po ulet at sorry sa abala

Last edited:
how to pm po

Thanks TS

Note sa mga bago sa Paypal, always double check the email before sending the funds.
in my case, nasend ko sa ibang email ni TS which has a limited access sa funds.. buti mabait si TS and binigyan parin niya ako ng Gcash kahit hindi niya kasalanan.. Thanks po ulet

Thanks TS

in my case, nasend ko sa ibang email ni TS which has a limited access sa funds.. buti mabait si TS and binigyan parin niya ako ng Gcash kahit hindi niya kasalanan.. Thanks po ulet
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sir bilhin nyo po 121 pesos paypal?
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. Make sure the PayPal amount has been converted to PHP. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Send it to my new email, martynaustria00@gmail.com. 👈👀DOUBLE CHECK EMAIL! or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
"Send for friends and family".
3. Drop your GCash information in the PayPal notes. Ex. Juan Dela Cruz 09123456789
4. Leave feedback on my thread. Thank you.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back