What's new

Referral JumpMining - many ways to earn..earn without investing ( Legit earning site )

PHC-Shye

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
invest is optional ! you can earn without investing..

invest if you want to start Crypto Currency mining and increase your daily profit.

√ minimum deposit $9 ( ROI $0.9, in 20days period total of $18 ) - 10days ROI.

√ minimum wí†hdráw $1
√ wí†hdráwal via Gcash
√ no need invite to payout

Visit my thread to register and start to earn at - JumpMining 👇

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ways of earning - JumpMining​

📌There are many ways to make money with Jumpmining📌

1️⃣No.1
Check in every day

2️⃣Second
Pay attention to group messages and activities every day, and actively participate in meetings to get bonuses.

3️⃣The third one
Invite family and friends to JUMPMINING and earn $0.20🤝. If they rent a machine ⛏ you can get a $1.2 bonus 💸 and 10% commission on all their mining revenue 🤑

4️⃣The fourth
Rent mining machine

Machine price $9 Daily income $0.9
Valid for 20 days
Total income $18💸

Machine price $29 Daily income $1.20
Valid for 60 days
Total income$72💰

Machine price $49 Daily income $2.50
Valid for 50 days
Total income $125💎

Mission bonuses.
1. Post a post every day and take a screenshot for me to check, and you will get a reward of $0.2.
2. You can make videos to promote JUMPMINING on YøùTùbé and Tik Tok and get a $0.5 bonus.
3. You can share a photo of yourself holding the JUMPMINING platform to prove that you are a real and valid member, and you will receive a bonus of $0.5.

4. Post a JUMP invitation advertisement in any group and send me a screenshot to get a reward of $0.2.
5. If someone uses your invitation link to register a JUMPMINING account, you can get an invitation bonus of $0.2.
After completing the task, remember to contact Alma to claim the reward.

kapag hindi makapag imvest ipunin nyo po yung earns nyo by doing task and isend nyo po kaymam alam via TG to validate and received your bonus then iinvest nyo po para mas lumaki ang earns nyo daily 😊.

Good Luck!

Attachments

Last edited:
Back