What's new

For Trade PayPal to GCash Lowest DC (OFFLINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
284 lng boss
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. Make sure the PayPal amount has been converted to PHP. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Send it to my email, martynaustria@gmail.com. Sending option "Send for friends and family".
3. Drop your GCash information in the PayPal notes. Ex. Juan Dela Cruz 09123456789
4. Leave feedback on my thread. Thank you.

Sir nasend ko na po paypal ko

Ung Bonifacio jr boss

Boss

09633329346 Bonifacio jr.

View attachment 2268570

Sir salamat recieve kona
GCash-09633329346-24102022094540.PNG

Payment sent! Salamat po Bonn_2224

Salamat po! Legit PHC-Xes
GCash-09354201233-24102022101619.PNG

Payment sent! Salamat po akitohd

Attachments

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. Make sure the PayPal amount has been converted to PHP. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Send it to my email, martynaustria@gmail.com. Sending option "Send for friends and family".
3. Drop your GCash information in the PayPal notes. Ex. Juan Dela Cruz 09123456789

Reactions: 6ix
boss open ka pa po for trade ? hm 280 paypal po ?

[Hidden content]
done na po boss . ^_^

received na boss . salamat ! super Legit po . ^_^

Last edited:
meron akong 250.00 pesos sa paypal

meron akong 250.00 pesos sa paypal, pero legit ba to?
Proof of legitimacy
Profile: PHC-Xes
Thread: For Trade - PayPal to GCash - 5-8% DC

GCash-09272957644-24102022160125.PNG

Payment sent! Salamat po dvsjared644

Attachments

Last edited:
[Hidden content]

Proof of legitimacy
Profile: PHC-Xes
Thread: For Trade - PayPal to GCash - 5-8% DC

View attachment 2269352
Payment sent! Salamat po dvsjared644
Thank you for hiding the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back