Python Patulong po mga master

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESTEA APPLE

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
I just need to add this feature:

I need to prevent the people from sending private msg to the bot.

Thank you sa makakatulong +1 rep & mark as solution na din.

NOTE: before you download this file check virustotal first.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hi there! To prevent people from sending private messages to the bot, you can add a check at the beginning of your code to see if the message was sent in a private message or in a public channel. You can use the chat.type attribute to check if the chat is private or not. Here is an example:

Python:
import telebot

bot = telebot.TeleBot('YOUR_TOKEN_HERE')

@bot.message_handler(func=lambda message: message.chat.type != 'private')
def handle_public_message(message):
    # Handle public messages here

@bot.message_handler(func=lambda message: message.chat.type == 'private')
def handle_private_message(message):
    bot.reply_to(message, 'Sorry, I cannot respond to private messages.')

bot.polling()

In this example, the handle_public_message function will be called for any public messages, while the handle_private_message function will be called for any private messages. If a private message is received, the bot will reply with a message saying that it cannot respond to private messages.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

big
Hi there! To prevent people from sending private messages to the bot, you can add a check at the beginning of your code to see if the message was sent in a private message or in a public channel. You can use the chat.type attribute to check if the chat is private or not. Here is an example:

Python:
import telebot

bot.reply_to(message, 'Sorry, I cannot respond to private messages.')

bot.polling()

In this example, the handle_public_message function will be called for any public messages, while the handle_private_message function will be called for any private messages. If a private message is received, the bot will reply with a message saying that it cannot respond to private messages.

bigyan mo ako ng user id example
Sorry (user id), I cannot respond to private message.

bigyan mo ako ng user id example
Sorry (user id), I cannot respond to private message.
Sure, here's an example of how you can include the user ID in the error message:

Python:
import telebot

bot.reply_to(message, f"Sorry, @{message.chat.username}, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a group or a channel.")

bot.polling()

In this example, the handle_private_message function will reply to private messages with a message that includes the user's username and ID. The message.chat.username attribute is used to get the user's username (if available) and the message.chat.id attribute is used to get the user's ID.

Sure, here's an example of how you can include the user ID in the error message:

Python:
import telebot

bot.reply_to(message, f"Sorry, @{message.chat.username}, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a group or a channel.")

bot.polling()

In this example, the handle_private_message function will reply to private messages with a message that includes the user's username and ID. The message.chat.username attribute is used to get the user's username (if available) and the message.chat.id attribute is used to get the user's ID.

bigyan mo ako ng user id token sa disc0rd
example Sorry (user id token), I cannot respond to private messages.')

I apologize for the confusion earlier, I gave you a code snippet for Telegram instead of #forbidden#. Here's an example of how you can include the user ID in the error message for #forbidden#:

Python:
import #forbidden#

client = #forbidden#.Client()

@client.event
async def on_message(message):
    if message.author == client.user:
        return

if message.channel.type == #forbidden#.ChannelType.private:
        user_id = message.author.id
        await message.channel.send(f"Sorry, <@{user_id}>, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a group or a channel.")

client.run('YOUR_TOKEN_HERE')

In this example, the on_message event will be triggered for every message that the bot can see. The event first checks if the message was sent in a private channel using the message.channel.type attribute. If the message was sent in a private channel, the bot will get the user ID using the message.author.id attribute and include it in the error message using #forbidden#'s user mention syntax.

I apologize for the confusion earlier, I gave you a code snippet for Telegram instead of #forbidden#. Here's an example of how you can include the user ID in the error message for #forbidden#:

Python:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

if message.channel.type == #forbidden#.ChannelType.private:
        await message.channel.send(f"Sorry, <@{user_id}>, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a group or a channel.")

In this example, the on_message event will be triggered for every message that the bot can see. The event first checks if the message was sent in a private channel using the message.channel.type attribute. If the message was sent in a private channel, the bot will get the user ID using the message.author.id attribute and include it in the error message using #forbidden#'s user mention syntax.

I'm sorry for the mistake in my previous response. To include the user ID in the error message for #forbidden#, you can use the following code:

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

if isinstance(message.channel, #forbidden#.DMChannel):
        await message.channel.send(f"Sorry, {user_id}, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a group or a channel.")

In this code, the on_message event is triggered for every message that the bot receives. The code then checks if the message was sent in a private channel using isinstance(message.channel, #forbidden#.DMChannel). If the message was sent in a private channel, the code gets the user ID using message.author.id and includes it in the error message.

I'm sorry for the mistake in my previous response. To include the user ID in the error message for #forbidden#, you can use the following code:

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

await message.channel.send(f"Sorry, {user_id}, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a group or a channel.")

In this code, the on_message event is triggered for every message that the bot receives. The code then checks if the message was sent in a private channel using isinstance(message.channel, #forbidden#.DMChannel). If the message was sent in a private channel, the code gets the user ID using message.author.id and includes it in the error message.

I need to prevent the people from sending private msg to the bot in disc0rd

I need to prevent the people from sending private msg to the bot in disc0rd
Sure, you can use the following code to prevent people from sending private messages to your #forbidden# bot:

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

await message.channel.send("Sorry, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a server channel.")
        return

# rest of your code for handling public channel messages

In this code, the on_message event is triggered for every message that the bot receives. The code checks if the message was sent in a private message using isinstance(message.channel, #forbidden#.DMChannel). If the message was sent in a private message, the bot replies with a message saying that it cannot respond to private messages and returns without executing the rest of the code for handling public channel messages.

Sure, you can use the following code to prevent people from sending private messages to your #forbidden# bot:

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

await message.channel.send("Sorry, I cannot respond to private messages. Please use the bot in a server channel.")
        return

In this code, the on_message event is triggered for every message that the bot receives. The code checks if the message was sent in a private message using isinstance(message.channel, #forbidden#.DMChannel). If the message was sent in a private message, the bot replies with a message saying that it cannot respond to private messages and returns without executing the rest of the code for handling public channel messages.

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

return

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

return

remove forbidden and back to your first message

remove forbidden and back to your first message

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

return

bot = telebot.TeleBot('1028900616635953312')
change this to python syntax

Code:
import #forbidden#

@client.event
        return

return

bot = telebot.TeleBot('1028900616635953312')
change this to python syntax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.