What's new

Closed (PART 2) BIBLE PROPHECIES THAT CAME TO LIFE - THE 7 TRUMPETS OF REVELATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1523148

I will explain Revelation 8 to Revelation 9 and its meaning (disaster).
I will use color BLUE for the said bible verse, color RED for the meaning..

The book of Revelation was written on 96 AD by a person named John (It is still unknown if he is The Apostle John.) Please understand that since they dont have "advance technology" on their time, he described those things he saw in his vision in a very strange way. It is our job to "define" it since HE IS TALKING ABOUT OUR TIME not his...

(1)Revelation 8:6-7

Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

- It is pertaining to World War 1(28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918 ). This is the first time in history where a huge number of bombs and chemicals were used that destroy a huge part of the globe and killed more than 37 million people. The SCORCHED EARTH POLICY was implemented, causing more damage on Earth.

Rev-1st-trumpet.jpgww1.jpg

(2)Revelation 8:8-9
The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
- This is about World War 2(1 September 1939 – 2 September 1945 ). This war killed 70 Million people. Notice also the words used here, something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea , this is the Atomic bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki Japan. That bomb killed 129,000 and 226,000 people and marine animals. The blast is so huge that it looked like a huge mountain. According to Dr.Irvin Baxter, approximately 105,000 ships participated in WWII; approximately 36,000 of them were sunk – 1/3 sunk just as prophesied.
hiroshima-bombing-article-about-atomic-bomb.jpg

(3)Revelation 8:10-11
The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
-This one talks about Chernobyl Plant Reactor Explosion (26 April 1986). Notice the words used, third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter. During this disaster, water supply became poison. The Investigation Report were called THE TORCH REPORT, and a great star, blazing like a torch and 1/3 of the area close to that plant were affected. Wormwood = Chernobyl in Russia, the name of the star is Wormwood.

chrnbyl.jpg
ffeeee16-8f00-4c9a-8282-1f8f4b4c2c46.jpg

(4)Revelation 8:12
The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.
- This is about Mt. Pinatubo Eruption (June 7 1991). If you are already alive during those times you know how terrible it is. NASA stated that this eruption cause a global dimming of 0.3 = 1/3, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Pinatubo1b2.gif
june-12-mount-pinatubo-20150615.jpg

Revelation 8:13
As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”
-This one pertains to America because they will be part of the next 3. America's Logo is an Eagle, I heard an eagle that was flying Notice the 3 WOES? America will be part of the next 3 plagues.
USA.jpg

(5)Revelation 9:1-11
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrewis Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

-This is the first plague were America was part of (5th in the series). It started when Saddam Hussein got his hold on Kuwait Oil Wells. Notice the words used, When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. .

kuwait oil wells.jpg1068-kuwait-petroleum-oil-field-final.jpg

After that America sent his troops for battle. In January 16, 1991, Operation Desert Storm started. In Italia it is called "Operazione Locusta". Notice this, John used the word "locust" since he don't know what a Apache Helicopter is. And check his words describing this "locust".
The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. (pertaining to pilot)

apacheheli.jpg

their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails with stingers, like scorpions,

apache.jpgapache war.jpg

Then their leader was named.
They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).
Saddam means "the one who frequently causes collisions" or "destroyer".
saddam.jpg

(6)Revelation 9:13-19
The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.
The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

This pertains to "war" which this 4 angels are included, and of course, America is part of this. ISIS(America's greatest concern) also started in this country. Notice that ISIS got its name from an Egyptian goddess that looked like an angel.
Isis-goddess-Egyptian-mythology.jpg

Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.
Sometimes, bible uses the word angel = country. The Four Nations in the Great River Euphrates are: Turkey, Iran, Syria, Iraq.

4country.jpg

The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number. (200 million)
This one pertains to the population of that 4 country.
Turkey- 79.81 million
Iran- 81.16 million
Syria- 18.27 million
Iraq- 38.27 million
Total - 217.51 million

Check this pictures and see the verses below. Notice a comparison?

T-72B_-_TankBiathlon2013-27.jpgp03ny4g9.jpg

The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
https_%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2Fnsm-1.jpegsize0.jpg

The ISIS war in this nation is so huge that the whole world became part of...
As of today we are not sure if the war is over...But here is what will happen after this.

(7)Revelation 11:15-19
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”
And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.
The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

As of this moment here is what we have,
1. America will still be part of the next plague.
2. There is still the "third" woe.
3. Is it a coincidence that the name of America's President is Donald
Trump?
4. Then the End will come.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK..

God bless.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's say that these "prophecies" are legit.
  • The god already knows what is going to happen and yet did nothing.
  • Who suffered the most in horrible events like that are the poor and not the instigators of wars (ie, bankers, economic saboteurs, politicians, powerful clans)
  • Saddam was mentioned. How about the others (ie, Bush, Chenney, Rumsfeld and friends)?

Your god happy about that?

Last edited:
Let's say that these "prophecies" are legit.
  • The god already knows what is going to happen and yet did nothing.
  • Who suffered the most in horrible events like that are the poor and not the instigators of wars (ie, bankers, economic saboteurs, politicians, powerful clans)
  • Saddam was mentioned. How about the others (ie, Bush, Chenney, Rumsfeld and friends)?

Your god happy about that?
I will not indulge in a debate with you.
Araw-araw mo na naman yang ginagawa... Ilang beses mo nadin tinanong sa iba't ibang tao...
Sa iba ka nalang makipagdebate.
Wala kang mapapala sakin, Wala akong mapapala sayo.

Malapit na bumalik Diyos ko..
Pabor dapat un sa inyong mga atheist kasi malalaman nyo na kung totoo ba ang Diyos o hindi......ay oo nga pla, "hindi ka pla atheist", Sabi mo. 😊

Problem with you is you keep on posting these crap and yet you do not want to justify these claims. So your point? To flaunt and to sow fear?
You will soon see my Lord...
I wonder what will happen to you?

I wonder what will happen to you when you "see" your lord. Is that a threat or to get me scramble in fear?
Oh. I want to see Him...
And I will ask more things from Him..
I don't fear it..
I don't have anything to fear, Christ saved me.. And I am His.

Thing is, may trabaho pako dito kaya di pako pwedeng mamatay. Ilang beses nadin akong na 50:50 but hey, I'm still here.

Kayo sigurong mga atheist trabaho ko.

Hmmmmm.. challenging.

Oh. I want to see Him...
And I will ask more things from Him..
I don't fear it..
I don't have anything to fear, Christ saved me.. And I am His.

Thing is, may trabaho pako dito kaya di pako pwedeng mamatay. Ilang beses nadin akong na 50:50 but hey, I'm still here.

Kayo sigurong mga atheist trabaho ko.

Hmmmmm.. challenging.
OK, congrats for accepting such a mission, chosen ONE.

What do you think about the gore events on your first post. Me, I can't even imagine that we're going to have another war, let alone World War III.

Did you mean to say that the "prophesied" events such as on your first post are something that must be fun and not be worried about?

OK, congrats for accepting such a mission, chosen ONE.

What do you think about the gore events on your first post. Me, I can't even imagine that we're going to have another war, let alone World War III.

Did you mean to say that the "prophesied" events such as on your first post are something that must be fun and not be worried about?
Hmmm.. Gory? I think its all humans fault...
Look at all of it.. mostly war.. the ONLY natural thing there is Mt.Pinatubo Eruption..

It is humanity's inconsistent that causes this to happen.. They no longer wanted peace, so be it.

God gave "warnings".. This book was written in 96 AD.. It took more or less 2000 years before those things started happening.. Did anyone listen?? NO.. Maybe because they think like you? hahah.. Maybe..

Hmmm.. Gory? I think its all humans fault...
Look at all of it.. mostly war.. the ONLY natural thing there is Mt.Pinatubo Eruption..

It is humanity's inconsistent that causes this to happen.. They no longer wanted peace, so be it.

God gave "warnings".. This book was written in 96 AD.. It took more or less 2000 years before those things started happening.. Did anyone listen?? NO.. Maybe because they think like you? hahah.. Maybe..
Volcanic eruptions, typhoons, earthquakes, deadly diseases, solar flares? Are those man-made as well? Ah, wala nga pala sa 1st post mo yun, so hindi qualified na causes of human suffering?

Volcanic eruptions, typhoons, earthquakes, deadly diseases, solar flares? Are those man-made as well? Ah, wala nga pala sa 1st post mo yun, so hindi qualified na causes of human suffering?
is that even part of this post?

Ahh.. You are pertaining about those "natural phenomenon" that killed people..

Lets do the math.

Death toll of Man made events which was started by atheist/antichrist people like you..

WW1- more than 37 million people
WW2 - more than 70 million
Scientist Research - more than 2million (unspecified,hidden)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 74,000
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 142,200
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 1.8 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 700,000
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 1million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 40 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 8.4 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 1 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 25 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 11.5 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 5 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 100 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 10 million
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - 25 million

and the list goes on and on and on and on and on.......wala pa sa kalingkingan yan..
wala pa dyan ung mga crime na gawa ng mga godless people on a regular basis.
wala pa dyan ung taggutom na cause ng mga godless rulers..
wala pa dyan...

Kumpara sa Natural disater, mas marami kayong napapatay..
Mga walang Diyos.

Tell me again bat dapat maging atheist lahat ng tao?

Saan mo na naman pinagkukuha yang datos na yan? Nag-speculate ka na naman.

Eh yung god mo, ilan milyon (o bilyon) yung tinodas?

Saan mo na naman pinagkukuha yang datos na yan? Nag-speculate ka na naman.

Eh yung god mo, ilan milyon (o bilyon) yung tinodas?
Mahirap lunukin ang katotohanan noh?
Your "kind" has been killing people MORE than you think..

Gusto mo tuloy ko ung list?

ok, ok I get it. People kills other people since the beginning of time. Mind you, people are flawed, so what can you expect. Unlike your god... despite of it being perfect, managed to drown, burned, tortured lowly human beings. That is something you have to think about. Lunukin mo yan.

ok, ok I get it. People kills other people since the beginning of time. Mind you, people are flawed, so what can you expect. Unlike your god... despite of it being perfect, managed to drown, burned, tortured lowly human beings. That is something you have to think about. Lunukin mo yan.
Ahhhhh.. so nasa Noah's Ark na tayo at Sodom and Gomorrah??

Inamin mo nabang destruction lang ang ginagawa nyong mga godless people dito??

Hmmmm.. bat tinatanong mo ang bible story na yan?? kala ko ba God is not real? kala ko ba kwento lang yan at di totoo?? kala ko ba walang proof about that story??

Inaamin mo na bang merong Diyos at totoong nangyari ang mga yan?
Are you slowly accepting defeat??

Let's say that that your god exists. And that your god did all those horrible acts. What does it tell you?

Did I say that god does not exists in any of my posts?

So what defeat are you talking about?

Let's say that that your god exists. And that your god did all those horrible acts. What does it tell you?

Did I say that god does not exists in any of my posts?

So what defeat are you talking about?
Ohhhhh...
Actually you did.. you know you did..

Anyways, may napost nako about sa Sodom at Gomorrah..
May nagpost nadin sa Noah's Ark..
Basahin mo nalang..

Kung ayaw mo basahin, sisimplehan ko nlang..
Those people are godless, just like you..
They are rapist, murderers, thieves..
God tried to warn them...
They didnt listen...
God gave them more or less 1000 years to stop those godless acts..
Still they didnt listen..
So God destroyed them..

Malapit nadin matapos ang oras para sa mga godless people ng panahong toh..
Malapit nadin kayong mahusgahan..

All the crimes you did were remembered....
Every piece of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.