What's new

Closed Pa share po nang legit english nyo... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, not necessary but having it in block format and justified will make it look neat and clean.

When I mean neat and clean I meant yung context ng isang cover letter or resume. Yung block format na sinasabi mo sa preference lang yun ng writer. Pag dating naman si HR wala kami paki dun, yung content ng resume or letter ang importante :).

When I mean neat and clean I meant yung context ng isang cover letter or resume. Yung block format na sinasabi mo sa preference lang yun ng writer. Pag dating naman si HR wala kami paki dun, yung content ng resume or letter ang importante :).
Yes, mas importante ang content. I do have to agree with you. You're writing an application letter, why not go all the way in making your letter neat and clean. At the very least your content is neat so does with how it look.

Yes, mas importante ang content. I do have to agree with you. You're writing an application letter, why not go all the way in making your letter neat and clean. At the very least your content is neat so does with how it look.
Because there are some cases where justified doesn't look good especially kung kulang sa content ang isang letter. It makes it look like pinabahaba mo lang yung tinype mo so it fills the page. Have you tried to copy his letter to Word and justifiying it? It doesn't look pretty.

However, it's clear that we both have different opinions so I'll let the matter rest na. I'm just giving him my insight, as I see a lot of these mistakes sa line of work ko :).

Because there are some cases where justified doesn't look good especially kung kulang sa content ang isang letter. It makes it look like pinabahaba mo lang yung tinype mo so it fills the page. Have you tried to copy his letter to Word and justifiying it? It doesn't look pretty.

However, it's clear that we both have different opinions so I'll let the matter rest na. I'm just giving him my insight, as I see a lot of these mistakes sa line of work ko :).
True, kapag kulang ang words sa letter mo if naka justified parang gap tooth. Well, that's my OCD speaking kasi kaya it matters to me. Let's just leave it to the thread starter on how he will make arrangements in his letter, sabagay malaki na sya.

One of my teachers said, that it should have to be concise. And you also have to state your Bachelors degree. Third paragraph, which I think has too much wordings.

P.S: haven't written a Resume. Lol

One of my teachers said, that it should have to be concise. And you also have to state your Bachelors degree. Third paragraph, which I think has too much wordings.

P.S: haven't written a Resume. Lol

For a cover letter, that's not necessary. Brief details lang ng previous job ang kailangan na nag match dun sa job na inapplyan mo.

Sa resume, yes.

Hahaha... Thanks sa info nyo... Na pass ko na nung Wednesday... Sana mapancin Yung application ko kahit na #989 yung control number ko...

Hahaha... Thanks sa info nyo... Na pass ko na nung Wednesday... Sana mapancin Yung application ko kahit na #989 yung control number ko...

Mabilis lang naman mag process maski ang dami nakukuha. Mind numbing lang especially if paulit ulit yung nakikita mo :).

Tanong lang local company ba to or international?

Good luck sa yo, hopefully ma-interview ka.

Status
Not open for further replies.