What's new

Closed Pa share po nang legit english nyo... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yung_cute_sa_Gilid

Honorary Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Ano po Yung pwede ko pang e dagdag o baguhin?... Suggestions po

Application letter po Ito... Hahaha

I am writing to apply for the position of () which I have read in one of your postings with interest.

Through the guidance on my On-the-Job training at () I have embodied its values which help me become a valuable addition to the company (previous work place) as an (assistant). With the experience I gain in work I am certain that I would be a great asset to the department.

My motivation in working is my family, my vision and most especially our Almighty God which gives me determination to do and perform well on any assigned tasks. Having my vision; to be the instrument of God on helping others, is I think the best way to help me conquer what workload or adjustments I may face.

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my experience and skills. I would like very much to meet with you to discuss my candidacy for this position at your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Hindi ko magamitan nang math... Thanks po sa tutulong

Teka lang ts punas lang ilong, nosebleed eh. Quite ok naman na siya, brief yet may content, dapat maayos at maganda rin ang katambal nitong resume, goodluck sayo, apir!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am writing to apply for the position of () which took my interest through one of your postings.

Through the guidance on my On-the-Job training at (), I have embodied the values which helped me become a valuable addition to the company (previous work place), as an (assistant). With the experience I gained in work, I am certain that I will be a great asset to the department.

My motivations in working are my family, vision, and most especially, our almighty God who gives me the determination to do and perform well on any assigned task. Having my vision; to be the instrument of God to help others, is, I think, the best way to help me conquer any workload or adjustments I may face.

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my experience and skills. I would like to very much meet with you to discuss my candidacy for the position at your convenience.

Eto paps pero syempre nasa sayo kung gusto mo gamitin yung revision na ginawa ko haha nakared yung mga dinagdag or pinalitan ko haha

I found some errors.

I am writing to apply for the position of () which I have read in one of your postings with interest.

Through the guidance on (of) my On-the-Job training (Training) at (as in for)() I have embodied its values which help me become a valuable addition to the company (previous work place) as an (a) (assistant). With the experience I gain in work (the work) I am certain that I would be a great asset to the department.

My motivation in working is my family, my vision and most especially our Almighty God which (God, which) gives me determination (the determination) to do and perform well on (at) any assigned tasks. Having my vision; to be the instrument of God on (in) helping others, is I think the best way to help me conquer what workload or adjustments I may face.

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding (of) my experience and skills. I would like very much to meet with you to discuss my candidacy for this position at your convenience.

Sincerely,

EDIT : Nag-proof read lang ako. Plus yung Text color na ganito , Meron error sa sentence structure. Kailangan bagohin.

I hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
I found some errors.

Through the guidance on (of) my On-the-Job training (Training) at (as in for)() I have embodied its values which help me become a valuable addition to the company (previous work place) as an (a) (assistant). With the experience I gain in work (the work) I am certain that I would be a great asset to the department.

My motivation in working is my family, my vision and most especially our Almighty God which (God, which) gives me determination (the determination) to do and perform well on (at) any assigned tasks. Having my vision; to be the instrument of God on (in) helping others, is I think the best way to help me conquer what workload or adjustments I may face.

Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding (of) my experience and skills. I would like very much to meet with you to discuss my candidacy for this position at your convenience.

Sincerely,

EDIT : Nag-proof read lang ako. Plus yung Text color na ganito , Meron error sa sentence structure. Kailangan bagohin.

pa suggest naman kung pano sisimulan yung 2nd paragraph ko...

e2 binago ko na vision sa 3rd paragraph

My motivation for working is my family, vision and most especially our Almighty God, which gives me the determination to do and perform well at any assigned tasks. Having my vision; to be the source of strength and motivation of my peers, is I think the best way to help me conquer on what workload or adjustments I may face.

My motivation for working is my family, vision and most especially our Almighty God, which gives me the determination to do and perform well at any assigned tasks. Having my vision; to be the source of strength and motivation of my peers, is I think the best way to help me conquer on what workload or adjustments I may face.
Clean. No mistakes found.

:)

I found some errors.

Sincerely,

as "an" assistant rather as "a" assistant - we use "an" before words that starts with vowel and a if it's consonant.

Clean. No mistakes found.

:)
may comma po after sa is i think

Additional info lang ts, dapat naka block format ang CV mo since it's a formal letter at naka justify.

thanks... big help to... financial assistant po yung aapplyan ko.. :D

That's not really necessary. It's more on personal preference, but when it comes to cover letters (or resumes for that matter), the main thing to look out for is how neat and professional it is (clear flow thoughts, not yung basag, na kung saan saan pumunta yung topic).

That's not really necessary. It's more on personal preference, but when it comes to cover letters (or resumes for that matter), the main thing to look out for is how neat and professional it is (clear flow thoughts, not yung basag, na kung saan saan pumunta yung topic).
Yep, not necessary but having it in block format and justified will make it look neat and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.