What's new

Tutorial Notion R281 OpenWrt Test Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have serial access to the router like UART and as long as you dont overwrite the boot loader im sure it will be hard or nearly impossible to brick the device.
tested ko na boss. nilagyan ko ng s12 pro firmware at ota firmware. i somewhat still managed to recover. i can also provide bootlogs on the module side if need. that's why i volunteered to be a beta tester. i have nothing to loose.

No missing packages, just the necessary modem command.
maybe this could help po.
bootlog on the module side.

https://www@mediafire@com/file/yq7de9awvmibnfq/r281-module-log.txt/file

Last edited:
Is this command issued during bootup?
If you wish to help, and know some background on this type of modem, then look here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And change the commands under "marvell" that properly initialize the modem and enables internet access.

maybe this could help po.
bootlog on the module side.

https://www@mediafire@com/file/yq7de9awvmibnfq/r281-module-log.txt/file
Thanks, but I already have that. 😊 Look above if you wish to help get internet access via the modem working.

If you wish to help, and know some background on this type of modem, then look here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And change the commands under "marvell" that properly initialize the modem and enables internet access.

Thanks, but I already have that. 😊 Look above if you wish to help get internet access via the modem working.
Can you give me more details about the problem, does it not register to the network after issuing those AT commands?

Im currently looking at Leo PL's github if he encountered that same problem on his mf286 as they have the same LTE module as the r281.

If you ping a dns using the device do you get replies or does it just drop?
Can I also ask for the Netifds logs if thats okay?

Last edited:

Can i test your firmware, sir? Maybe i could something if i had the firmware installed on my device. TIA.

thankyou for this sir. nakita ko ren to sa openwrt-devel@lists
🤫😁 You're welcome.

Btw Draft doesn't this thread qualify as reservation thread? (any thread with WIP)

Do Not Create Reservation Threads
I'd like to hear your opinion too sir Draft regarding this, for transparency. I don't want this reporter to feel there is bias, now that he or she will be using this awaited release one way or another, and that he or she will not feel guilty in doing so. ☺️

🤫😁 You're welcome.

I'd like to hear your opinion too sir Draft regarding this, for transparency. I don't want this reporter to feel there is bias, now that he or she will be using this awaited release one way or another, and that he or she will not feel guilty in doing so. ☺️
salamat dito sir,. dahil sa inyo nag aaral naren ako ng linux at porting ng devices. bagong pag kakaabalahan.

Btw Draft doesn't this thread qualify as reservation thread? (any thread with WIP)

Do Not Create Reservation Threads
I'd like to hear your opinion too sir @Draft regarding this, for transparency. I don't want this reporter to feel there is bias, now that he or she will be using this awaited release one way or another, and that he or she will not feel guilty in doing so. ☺️
Walang problema po sa akin ang thread na ito, at hindi rin classified as reservation thread.
Good Morning sa lahat!

Status
Not open for further replies.