What's new

Closed Not again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yung acer aspire v5 ko stuck on prepairing automatic repair na naman! Napagana ko na siya before, I just pressed alt+f9+f10+f11 then I pressed alt+f10. Pero this morning it did not shut down properly so back to repair loop na naman. Please help me fix my acer po. Please please please

Anyway, what's ping?

(Wala na tuloy akong matawag sa'yo)

Eto nlng tawag mo sakin since nickname ko naman tlga to:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Ping according to google, is a query (another computer on a network) to determine whether there is a connection to it.

In my understanding, yan yung packet na sinesend mo from one computer to another to check if existing ba ung server or ip address. Sa ping makikita mo ung "ms" wherein yan ung millisecond sa pag travel ni data to another computer / network and pagbalik nya sa source. The lower the "ms" the better.

PS: Ano tawag ko sayo "ate" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jail? o_O Parang papakulong mo ko.

Pis
Eto nlng tawag mo sakin since nickname ko naman tlga to:

Ping according to google, is a query (another computer on a network) to determine whether there is a connection to it.

In my understanding, yan yung packet na sinesend mo from one computer to another to check if existing ba ung server or ip address. Sa ping makikita mo ung "ms" wherein yan ung millisecond sa pag travel ni data to another computer / network and pagbalik nya sa source. The lower the "ms" the better.

PS: Ano tawag ko sayo "ate" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jail? o_O Parang papakulong mo ko.
Baliw! Hahaha Jai nlng.

Status
Not open for further replies.