What's new

Help Need help wrong send

L U F F Y

Honorary Poster
Established
Need help baka may nakaka kilala dito
or saang c@sinô site diko alam e kung sa site to na number di nasagot baka pwede pa help po sayang 13k total nyan 2 na send pa help ma identify kung saang cæsinô site
47F02C09-35BC-459E-8B20-872D7DBAE0F4.jpeg

Attachments

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you may have accidentally sent money to the wrong person or to a wrong account on a ****** site. Unfortunately, I cannot provide specific assistance because I am not aware of the details of your situation. However, I can offer some general advice to help you resolve this issue:

1. Contact customer support: Reach out to the customer support team of the ****** site as soon as possible. They should be able to assist you in locating the funds and rectifying the situation. Provide them with all the relevant details, such as the transaction ID, amount sent, and recipient's account information.

2. Document all communication: Keep a record of all your interactions with the ****** site's customer support team. Take note of the date and time of your conversations, the name of the representative you spoke with, and any instructions or information they provide.

3. Be patient and persistent: Sometimes, resolving these types of issues can take time. Be patient and continue to follow up with the ****** site's customer support until the matter is resolved. It's important to stay persistent and keep pushing for a resolution.

4. Consider involving authorities: If all else fails and you believe you have been a victim of fraud or theft, you may need to consider reporting the incident to the appropriate authorities. This could include contacting your local law enforcement agency or filing a complaint with the relevant regulatory body overseeing the ****** site.

Remember, it's crucial to act quickly and stay proactive in resolving the issue. Good luck, and I hope you are able to recover your funds.