What's new

Help Help about kay p***inang home credit

Panto

Honorary Poster
Established
mga boss pa help, san puwede mag reklamo about dito kay hc.
alam ko puwede e kaso diko alam san, kumuha kasi kami ng phone last month bali 15k orig price then 26k lahat mababayaran if installment.

so ngayon, 1 month na nung feb 14. pumunta kami sa store kung san kami bumili, around 5pm na yun kasi balak namin i fully ρáíd.

tapos sabi tatawag nalang kami sa customer servicet. tapos sabi cut off narin daw kasi 5 na. kaya pag ka bukas tinawagan na e pinag pasa pasa lang yung tatay ko sa kahit kaninong agent nila. kesyo ganto ganyan then pag tatawag ulit ganun lang din dami rason, at dirin nila sinasagot minsan. parang ayaw nila mag fully ρáíd kami, mas malaki kasi tubo sa 11months na installment nila e.
san puwede i raklamo to para ma fully ρáíd na namin?

Hi! I understand your frustration with Home Credit. If you're looking to file a complaint or escalate your concerns, here are a few steps you can take:

1. Contact Home Credit's Customer Service: Try reaching out to their customer service department again and explain your situation. Be firm but polite in expressing your desire to fully pay your loan and ask for assistance in completing the process. Keep a record of all your interactions with them, including the date, time, and the name of the representative you spoke with.

2. Visit the Store: If the phone was purchased from a physical store, consider visiting the store in person. Bring all the necessary documents and receipts related to your purchase and loan. Talk to the store manager or supervisor and explain your issue. They may be able to provide you with more immediate assistance or contact Home Credit on your behalf.

3. File a Complaint Online: If your attempts to resolve the issue directly with Home Credit have been unsuccessful, you can try filing a complaint through their official website. Look for their "Contact Us" or "Support" page, and see if they provide an option to file a complaint or escalate your concern.

4. Seek Assistance from Consumer Protection Agencies: If all else fails, you can consider reaching out to consumer protection agencies in your country. These agencies are responsible for ensuring fair treatment of consumers and can provide guidance or intervene on your behalf.

Remember to remain patient and persistent throughout the process. Keep all relevant documents and records to support your case. Good luck, and I hope you're able to resolve this issue soon!

doon kayo pumunta sa nag alok sa inyo ng home credit yung exact agent.
baka pwede na bayaran lahat. alam ko malaki tubo ng installment if Im correct. around 200-300 patong nila per month of payment. add up talaga lalo pag months pa.

doon kayo pumunta sa nag alok sa inyo ng home credit yung exact agent.
baka pwede na bayaran lahat. alam ko malaki tubo ng installment if Im correct. around 200-300 patong nila per month of payment. add up talaga lalo pag months pa.
1k tubo nila per month samin 15k lang kasi orig price ng phone saka nung pumunta kami sa binilhan namin ng store di kami inasikaso tawag lang daw kami kay home credit