What's new

Closed My first online website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try mo wordpress ts, Mas easy dun kaso para sakin mas okay kung mag aral ka ng hardcode bago ka mag easy way ^_^

Try mo wordpress ts, Mas easy dun kaso para sakin mas okay kung mag aral ka ng hardcode bago ka mag easy way ^_^

Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.

Ridiculously fast.
Django was designed to help developers take applications from concept to completion as quickly as possible.

Reassuringly secure.
Django takes security seriously and helps developers avoid many common security mistakes.

Exceedingly scalable.
Some of the busiest sites on the Web leverage Django’s ability to quickly and flexibly scale.

Why Django?
With Django, you can take Web applications from concept to launch in a matter of hours. Django takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.

Ginagamit ng mga häçkers ang Python hehehe

Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.

Ridiculously fast.
Django was designed to help developers take applications from concept to completion as quickly as possible.

Reassuringly secure.
Django takes security seriously and helps developers avoid many common security mistakes.

Exceedingly scalable.
Some of the busiest sites on the Web leverage Django’s ability to quickly and flexibly scale.

Why Django?
With Django, you can take Web applications from concept to launch in a matter of hours. Django takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.

Ginagamit ng mga häçkers ang Python hehehe
Mahal ang python powered servers. Tsaka baguhan palang siya, bakit ka mag susuggest ng high level language? Pabibo lang ganern?

Good start!
Suggestion ko lang po yung sub-navigation, yung color ng links niya paki-dark kasi di masyadong visible. Pwede naman rin po na medyo darken nyo po yung background image niyo po using linear-gradient :) Keep going !

Boss, OPINION ko yan. Pwede bang gumawa ka ng sariling mong OPINION? Sikat na ang Python ngayon. Since baguhan siya pwede siyang gumamit ng free hosting like You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

PLEASE UULITIN KO OPINION KO YAN PAKI RESPETO.
FYI, matagal ng sikat ang python, hindi lang talaga tugma yung sinuggest mong language, lalo mo siya papahirapan dahil sa learning curve na kailangan. By the way, para san mga attachments mo? Hanap ka kampi? Sino kaya walang respeto sating dalawa? Ayaw mong kino-correct ka ng ibang developer? Nakaka-awa ka.

Last edited:
Not bad for a starter. This reminds me of my days when I started web designing.

But I will give you an honest feedback. This is also what I would tell my younger self. You need to learn the art of minimalism and simplicity. Do not exaggerate the colors and contrast on your site because it makes your website hard to read. The fonts style and colors and the background are competing.

The dropdown menu is also hard to see on mobile. When using backgrounds, make sure it's not a distraction to the site's content. Learn semantic html to guide your reader's eyes.

Learn to do the same kick 1000 times instead of doing 1000 different kicks.

gamit ka ng mga boostrap or css para mas ma layout mo website mo. much better kung marunong ka mag javascript

Mas maganda ginawa mo, try explore ka muna sa basic css at javascript para hindi kana mabahala sa bootstrap at jquery.

Status
Not open for further replies.