What's new

My fake friend (lyrics)

cqyyy3

Eternal Poster
Reaction
(Verse 1) I woke up this morning with a sour taste, Thinking 'bout my fake friend, my ultimate disgrace, You used to be my comrade, my buddy through and through, But all that's changed now, and I really hate you!

(Chorus) Oh, my fake friend, you're the worst, it's true, I can't believe I ever trusted you, You're awkward and embarrassing, a true idiot, I hate you, I hate you, every little bit!

(Verse 2) Remember all those secrets that we used to share? Now you're spreading lies, you just don't even care, You're always there to stab me in the back, But I won't let you break me, no way, that's a fact!

(Chorus) Oh, my fake friend, you're the worst, it's true, I can't believe I ever trusted you, You're awkward and embarrassing, a true idiot, I hate you, I hate you, every little bit!

(Bridge) You pretend to be my friend, but it's all a charade, Behind closed doors, your true colors never fade, You're cringy, oh so cringy, can't you see? You're an embarrassment, and it's clear to me!

(Verse 3) I'm done with your fakeness, I'm moving right along, I'll find real friends who won't do me wrong, You can keep pretending, but I see through your facade, No longer will I be your clueless façade!

(Outro) So, goodbye to the cringe and the awkward nights, I'll find genuine friends who won't put up a fight, You can keep playing games, but they won't last, Your fake friendship is in the past, it's all in the past!

Last edited: