What's new

Meme of the Day!

GildartsTale

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
FxxPm5laIAEyNd-.jpeg

Attachments

The thing is, there are self identification that we can tolerate. Those that don't compell others to certain things.

But I must admit. Our judgement is not perfect on which to allow or not. For hundred of years we allowed people self-identifying as speakers for an all-powerful God, just to abuse their power. We allowed the same people to justify racism, bigotry and homophobia. Who's to say that this new self-identificating ideas are adopted to abuse others.

Given that, what is one more "self-identifying" group to be allowed to their fantasy? We can deal with the misdeeds of one person (not the whole group) if they form bad habits from their "self-identifying" beliefs, we can probably deal with a new one too, diba?

The thing is, there are self identification that we can tolerate. Those that don't compell others to certain things.

But I must admit. Our judgement is not perfect on which to allow or not. For hundred of years we allowed people self-identifying as speakers for an all-powerful God, just to abuse their power. We allowed the same people to justify racism, bigotry and homophobia. Who's to say that this new self-identificating ideas are adopted to abuse others.

Given that, what is one more "self-identifying" group to be allowed to their fantasy? We can deal with the misdeeds of one person (not the whole group) if they form bad habits from their "self-identifying" beliefs, we can probably deal with a new one too, diba?
Dami mo pang sinabi. Oh ito: Transgenderism Domino Effect

Dami mo pang sinabi. Oh ito: Transgenderism Domino Effect
Dami ko nga sinabi pero di mo manlang inisip ung sinabi ko.

What does that prove? I can make similar connections on the kind of reasoning religion makes to many things like pyramid scheme, to flat earth, to incel targeted channels on YT etc.etc.,
But all I am making then is a slippery slope fallacy argument, inciting irrational fear and hate.
It is your inner, deeply rooted bigotry that makes you think this is a good argument TBH. This is what false belief does. It can rationalize detestable toxic behavior as normal and accepted.

Christians were targeted by group hate in the past. It is Ironic that when they get the power, they would do the same exact thing like many times in history.

Dami ko nga sinabi pero di mo manlang inisip ung sinabi ko.

What does that prove? I can make similar connections on the kind of reasoning religion makes to many things like pyramid scheme, to flat earth, to incel targeted channels on YT etc.etc.,
But all I am making then is a slippery slope fallacy argument, inciting irrational fear and hate.
It is your inner, deeply rooted bigotry that makes you think this is a good argument TBH. This is what false belief does. It can rationalize detestable toxic behavior as normal and accepted.

Christians were targeted by group hate in the past. It is Ironic that when they get the power, they would do the same exact thing like many times in history.

It proves the case. Kasi nga ang layo ng punto mo. I can also make a case. It really also shows your rooted bigotry against religion.

So you admit na Christians were targeted. LOL. Di man lang nuon yan hanggang ngayon.

Stating facts about gender dysphoria is science, it's not religion. I am not even mentioning religion in this particular thread. You are forcing it dito.

It proves the case. Kasi nga ang layo ng punto mo. I can also make a case. It really also shows your rooted bigotry against religion.

So you admit na Christians were targeted. LOL. Di man lang nuon yan hanggang ngayon.

Stating facts about gender dysphoria is science, it's not religion. I am not even mentioning religion in this particular thread. You are forcing it dito.
Either your are so blinded by your bigotry, or you are ignoring it.

Science can only give you what "is".. but it is your bigotry that makes you suggest what "ought". It is this sense of righteousness that makes you feel how "others" should behave. And because it is based on your deep rooted believe, you don't even question it.

Keyword "were" targeted... past tense yan kung hindi mo alam.. how far in the past? Panahon ni Nero. You behave para bang "gotcha" yan "in-admit" ko? An no, christians are not targetted now. It is just people trying to live in peace pero christians find it as a personal attack if people don't live a life like they do. I know you know that at nagbubulag bulagan ka to stroke your ego.

Either your are so blinded by your bigotry, or you are ignoring it.

Science can only give you what "is".. but it is your bigotry that makes you suggest what "ought". It is this sense of righteousness that makes you feel how "others" should behave. And because it is based on your deep rooted believe, you don't even question it.

Keyword "were" targeted... past tense yan kung hindi mo alam.. how far in the past? Panahon ni Nero. You behave para bang "gotcha" yan "in-admit" ko? An no, christians are not targetted now. It is just people trying to live in peace pero christians find it as a personal attack if people don't live a life like they do. I know you know that at nagbubulag bulagan ka to stroke your ego.
Either you are also blinded by your bigotry for religion, or you are ignoring it.

It's the TRUTH that makes what "ought" to be done. And truth doesn't care about your hurt feelings about this "bigotry" against this woke Marxist movement.

Sinong sabi na di ko alam ang "were"? It just shows also how blinded or ignorant on what is happening to the Christians now a days. "Weak" nga kami sabi ng kaibigan mo.

When Pura Luka, mocks Christ. Okay lang sa inyo diba? But when we react, you criticized us? Double Standard yarn. I get it, you are blinded by your bigotry against religion.

Is it only Christians? Because as far as I know, conservative is the one making a much move against the Woke Marxist movement. I know that you know na nag bulagbulagan ka lang sa ego mo. ;)

When Pura Luka, mocks Christ. Okay lang sa inyo diba? But when we react, you criticized us? Double Standard yarn. I get it, you are blinded by your bigotry against religion.
Sa "amin"? 3 weeks ago I was arguing for your cause, and I can switch to that mode whenever I want. Look up my posts and responses to that thread about sogie bill and awra. So sorry hindi applicable ung "turning the table" tactic mo sakin, still no gotcha there. And even if that is not the case, it is not like lgbt supporters do not know why christians holds this position. Trust me they do.

Lets focus on the idea you are proposing. You just declared the truth infers what "ought". For someone believing in fictional beings, maybe you should digest what you said i little bit more. And you are pushing this fictionals gods oughts to people who don't believe it.

But, like coined by david hume, you cannot derive an "ought" from an is without proper grounding. Because this is so subject to slippery logic. Science can certainly provide facts, (ex. there is male and female) but science does not define how they ought to behave. (ex. Males have to behave in a masculine way or females, feminine). Masculinity and femininity is not grounded in science. There is a gap of explanation why people have to behave, be identified, and be treated a certain way according to the gender.

And one more thing, when people criticize your opinions on this topic, this is not about "attacking you" like your self-centered religion makes you think. This is about the people who are mistreated for the behaviors they possess, the choices they make for themselves including whom to love etc, in the name of conformity. Sure your playing victim may have served you well, but don't s†éál the spotlight from the actual You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. It is just rude and manipulative. Don't make it too obvious that manipulation is all your religion is all about.

Last edited:
Marxism? Meron kase binanggit na "marxism". Yung konsepto ng marxism is not bad dahil marxism means equal human rights - di nga if pag-aaralan deeper ang marxism ay okay naman po siya pero kase ipinag-aaralan ko pa lang ngayon. Ang nagpadungis ng Marxism ay sina Adolf Hitler , sina Stalin at yung iba pa diyan....... kaya pagkarinig ng Marxism ay "negative" na sa pandinig agad.

Yung Christians , I mean ang paniniwala nila is meron God. Meron slave in the bible. Dala pa rin siya from past up to present days pero iyon nga lang ay matatawag ko na modern or sophisticated ang mga "slaves" ika nga (Iyon nga lang walang tao na tatawag sa atin na "slaves" noh - wala). Property and ownership pa rin po siya. Sa bible, pinoportray doon ang property and ownership po.

Modern ika nga. We sell ourselves kung sino ang mas may authority o sino mas angat sa atin para makapag-work tayo under sa mas mataas pagkatapos madaming tayong workers na magcocompete para mapunta tayo sa high position pagkatapos same process ang gagawin natin na hindi natin katulad o ganun din gagawin natin na under sa atin. Sukat pa iyan based on gender , based on race at maraming iba pa.

Kaya meron social injustice at meron social inequality and since negative ang wokeism for them , baka nga God wants his people na magpa-under ang mga tao niya kung sino man may authority sa kanila in general speaking.

God's people. God is love ika nga.