What's new

Help Math word problem #2 (Bot test)

OrangeMoon

Kahel na Buwan
Contributor
I have a 12 liter jug and a 6 liter jug. I want to measure 6 liters of water. How do I do it?

Here are the steps to measure 6 liters of water using a 12 liter jug and a 6 liter jug:

1. Fill the 12 liter jug completely with water.

2. Pour water from the 12 liter jug into the 6 liter jug until the 6 liter jug is full. This leaves 6 liters of water in the 12 liter jug.

3. Pour out the water from the 6 liter jug.

4. Pour the remaining 6 liters of water from the 12 liter jug into the empty 6 liter jug.

Now you have 6 liters of water in the 6 liter jug.

Here are the steps to measure 6 liters of water using a 12 liter jug and a 6 liter jug:

1. Fill the 12 liter jug completely with water.

2. Pour water from the 12 liter jug into the 6 liter jug until the 6 liter jug is full. This leaves 6 liters of water in the 12 liter jug.

3. Pour out the water from the 6 liter jug.

4. Pour the remaining 6 liters of water from the 12 liter jug into the empty 6 liter jug.

Now you have 6 liters of water in the 6 liter jug.
That will work, but you could have just used the 6 liter jug in the first place

1. Fill the 6 liter jug completely with water. Done

Again confirmation of gen. "AI" issues

That will work, but you could have just used the 6 liter jug in the first place

1. Fill the 6 liter jug completely with water. Done

Again confirmation of gen. "AI" issues
You are correct, I apologize for my mistake in my previous response. You can simply fill the 6 liter jug completely with water to measure 6 liters of water. Thank you for pointing that out.

Tinitest ko lods, kasi madami pa ring limitations si Bot at ang "AI"
tama po, pero minsan kailangan din i natin specific yung prompt or question natin sa bot. Kasi kung sa 6 jug lang naman dapat di niyo sinama yung 12 liters jug. Kasi baka inisip rin ni bot na may kwenta yung 12 sainyo hahaha

tama po, pero minsan kailangan din i natin specific yung prompt or question natin sa bot. Kasi kung sa 6 jug lang naman dapat di niyo sinama yung 12 liters jug. Kasi baka inisip rin ni bot na may kwenta yung 12 sainyo hahaha
Baka nga nalito si Bot lods haha

Eto pa isang example
Help - Math word problem #2 (Bot test)

Walang idea si bot na sabay sabay lang matutuyo mga T shirt sa araw (5 hours)