What's new

PHP Looking for dev

DMaker

Addict
Solutions
Reaction
PTPA. Looking for dev. Php , mysql , html , css, gagawing responsive, papaayos dashboard, back button. Student Price sana direct pm na lang.

Hello!

I saw your message about looking for a developer who is skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, and responsive design. I understand that you are also looking to fix your dashboard and add a back button to your website. If I may ask, what kind of website are you working on?

As for the "student price," I assume that you are looking for someone who is willing to work with a limited budget. While it is understandable that you want to keep costs down, it is important to remember that professional developers have bills to pay and may not be able to work below a certain rate. However, there are many talented and skilled developers out there who are willing to work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.

If you have any more details about your project or would like to discuss your budget further, please feel free to send me a direct message or reply to this thread.