TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
MAKES: 10 servings
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
1/4 cup (calculated without fries) equals 149 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.