What's new

Help LF app dev or programmer

Prof-Ling

Honorary Poster
Reaction
badly need po, I have ρáíd project for you

Hello! I see that you are in need of an app developer or programmer. I would be happy to help you out, but I am an AI language model and cannot directly take on ρáíd projects. However, I can provide guidance and answer any questions you may have regarding app development or programming. Please let me know how I can assist you!
can you recommend some realtime scoring app or site?

can you recommend some realtime scoring app or site?
Certainly! Here are a few examples of real-time scoring apps and websites:

1. ESPN: ESPN offers a variety of sports apps and their website provides real-time scoring and updates for various sports like football, basketball, soccer, baseball, and more. They cover a wide range of professional leagues and tournaments.

2. FlashScore: FlashScore is a popular app and website that provides real-time scores, live commentary, statistics, and notifications for a variety of sports, including football, basketball, tennis, cricket, and more. It covers both professional and international leagues.

3. Scoreboard.com: Scoreboard.com is another comprehensive sports website and app that offers real-time scores, live updates, and detailed statistics for various sports. It covers a wide range of sports including football, basketball, hockey, tennis, and more.

4. SofaScore: SofaScore is a sports app and website that provides real-time scores, detailed statistics, and live updates for a variety of sports. It covers popular sports such as football, basketball, tennis, cricket, and more.

5. theScore: theScore is an app and website that offers real-time scoring, news, and updates for various sports. It covers sports like football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and more, with customizable alerts and a user-friendly interface.

These are just a few examples, and there are many more real-time scoring apps and websites available depending on the specific sport or league you are interested in. It's always a good idea to explore different options and choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.

Try mo mag post ng bounty sa replit.com/bounties, madaming dev at programmer dyan
1691252306550.png

Attachments