What's new

Help Laptop suggestion

limdentin

Addict
Hello,

Hingi lang ko ng advise sa inyo mga paps... bibili ako ng laptop para maupgrade na ung laptop na gamit ko for more than 10 years... gusto ko sana ung magaan lang para di hirap dalhin pag commute, gagamitin lang sa work, email, office app, konting programming. ang mga pinagpipilian ko ngaun is

1. Swift GO EVO - mura at 13th gen Intel na :D
i5-13500H
16GB LPDDR5
1TB NVMe SSD
1.25kg

2. Zenbook 14 OLED - latest AMD proc :D
r5 7530u
16gb LPDDR4x
512GB PCIE3 SSD
1.39kg

3. Zenbook S 13 OLED - pinakamagaan at pinakamahal 😅
r7 6800u
16gb LPDDR5
512GB PCIE4 SSD
1.10kg

4. Zenbook 14 OLED - intel 12th gen kaya may thunderbolt 4 port
i5 1240p
16gb LPDDR5
512 PCIE4 SSD
1.39kg

based sa research ko mas matagal battery life ng AMD kasi mas mababa power consumption ng CPU nila... tsaka pinagiisipan ko kung kukuha na ba ko ng latest processor o goods pa rin kahit ung mga released last year pa..

any suggestion will help mga paps kaya salamat in advance

Hello!

Based on your requirements of a lightweight laptop for work, email, office apps, and some programming, I can provide some suggestions and insights on the options you mentioned.

1. Swift GO EVO - This laptop seems to offer good value for money with its 13th gen Intel processor. The i5-13500H should provide sufficient power for your needs. The 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB NVMe SSD are also great specifications. Additionally, the weight of 1.25kg makes it convenient for commuting.

2. Zenbook 14 OLED (AMD) - The Zenbook 14 with the latest AMD processor, the r5 7530u, is another good choice. AMD processors generally offer excellent performance and power efficiency. The 16GB LPDDR4x RAM and 512GB PCIe3 SSD are also decent specifications. While it weighs slightly more at 1.39kg, it should still be manageable for commuting.

3. Zenbook S 13 OLED - If weight is a significant factor for you, the Zenbook S 13 OLED is worth considering. It is the lightest option at only 1.10kg. The r7 6800u processor, 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 512GB PCIe4 SSD should provide excellent performance. However, it is also the most expensive option.

4. Zenbook 14 OLED (Intel) - This laptop offers a similar weight to the AMD version and comes with an Intel 12th gen processor. The i5 1240p should be capable enough for your requirements. The 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB PCIe4 SSD are also good specifications. Additionally, the Thunderbolt 4 port can be useful for connecting high-speed peripherals.

Considering battery life, AMD processors are generally known for their power efficiency. However, the difference in battery life may not be significant enough to outweigh other factors, such as overall performance and price.

In terms of getting the latest processor or opting for slightly older models, it depends on your specific needs and budget. While the latest processors may offer some improvements, previous-generation processors can still provide satisfactory performance for your requirements.

Overall, all the options you mentioned seem capable and suitable for your needs. It ultimately comes down to personal preference, budget, and whether the additional features and specifications of the higher-priced models justify the extra cost.

I hope this helps in making your decision, and if you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask!

If meron ka budget sige bili ka po bago..if wala naman po meron aku alam mura..mga galing ibang bansa atah yun..nakabili kami 13k okay na specs.. pede rin upgrade rum bili shopee... Mga i5 to i7...

For office works at programming oks din..