What's new

Help Laptop second hand

Chaewonn

Grasshopper
Good morning! po
Balak ko po kasi sanang bumili ng second-hand na laptop and may nakita po ako sa online. Hingin ko lang po yung opinion niyo kung okay po ba at alin ang mas worth it bilhin bago pumunta sa store nila. Thank you in advance po.

Gagamitin po pala sa school. Pang-IT sana po.

Lenovo thinkpad t450s
i7 5th gen
8gb ram
256ssd

Lenovo thinkpad t450

i5 - 5th gen 16gb ram
512ssd

Lenovo x270

i5 7th gen
8gb ram
256ssd

Good morning!

For your purpose of using a laptop for school and IT, I would recommend the Lenovo ThinkPad T450s. It has a powerful i7 5th gen processor, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD, which will give you the speed and performance you need for your work. Additionally, the T450s is known for its durability and reliability, which is important for a laptop that will be used for work and school.

The Lenovo ThinkPad T450 is also a good option, with an i5 5th gen processor and 16GB RAM, but the 512GB SSD may not be necessary for your needs.

The Lenovo X270 is also a good laptop, with an i5 7th gen processor, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD. However, it may not be as powerful as the T450s for your needs.

Overall, the Lenovo ThinkPad T450s is the most suitable option for your purpose, as it has a powerful processor, sufficient RAM, and a solid-state drive for fast booting and loading times. Just make sure to inspect the laptop thoroughly and test it out before purchasing it, as it is a second-hand laptop.