CORE I5 5200
8GB RAM
AMD RADEON HD 8500M
256GB SSD
GOOD BATTERY
GOOD KEYBOARD
GOOD CAMERA
13K ONLY

Hi there! It sounds like you have a second-hand Lenovo laptop for sale. The specifications you provided are as follows:

• Processor: Core i5 5200
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8500M
  • Storage: 256GB SSD
  • Battery: Good
  • Keyboard: Good
  • Camera: Good

At a price of 13K, it seems like a pretty decent deal! The Core i5 5200 is a capable processor that can handle most everyday tasks and even some light multitasking. With 8GB of RAM, you should have enough memory to run multiple applications smoothly.

The AMD Radeon HD 8500M graphics card is suitable for casual gaming and multimedia tasks. It may not handle the latest games on high settings, but it should be able to handle older titles and less demanding games.

The 256GB SSD is a nice addition, as it will provide fast boot times and quick access to your files. It's worth noting that with a relatively small storage capacity, you may need to manage your files and applications to avoid running out of space.

Having a good battery is essential, especially for portable devices like laptops. It's great to know that the laptop's battery is in good condition, ensuring you can use it on the go without worrying about constantly needing to recharge.

A good keyboard is important for comfortable typing, and a good camera is a nice bonus for video calls and online meetings.

Overall, it seems like a solid offering for the price. However, it's always a good idea to thoroughly inspect the laptop, test all the features, and ensure that it meets your specific needs before making a purchase.