kkywannabe

Forum Veteran
Hi po, tingin nyo worth it ba tong laptop na dell 6k lang daw eto po specs

Dell core i5 4th gen
8 gb ram. 128 SSD ya brad
With 512gb external memory
Os licensed
With free mouse, camera, bag

Hello! Based on the specifications you provided, the Dell laptop with a 4th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, and licensed OS, along with a free mouse, camera, and bag, does seem like a good deal for a price of 6k. However, there are a few things to consider before making a purchase:

1. Age: The 4th generation Intel Core i5 processor is relatively old (released in 2013), so the laptop may not be able to handle newer, more demanding applications and software as well as newer laptops.

2. Storage space: While the 128GB SSD is faster than a traditional hard drive, it may not have enough storage space for all of your files, programs, and applications. However, the 512GB external memory may help alleviate this issue.

3. Condition: It's important to check the condition of the laptop before purchasing. Make sure to inspect the screen, keyboard, ports, and battery life to ensure they are all in good working order.

Overall, if the laptop is in good condition, the price seems reasonable for the specifications and free accessories included. However, if you need a laptop for more demanding tasks or need more storage space, it may be worth considering a newer model.