What's new

Juanfi config for Hap Ac2 and Hex lite

ketenkrad

Leecher
Reaction
Need help, di ko talaga alam kung bakit ayaw lumabas ng portal ng Juanfi. Naka set na sa "flash/hotspot" yung target location. Salamat!

Screenshot_2023-07-29-09-07-04-102_com.google.android.captiveportallogin.jpg

Attachments

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Juanfi portal. Let's try to troubleshoot the issue together.

Firstly, make sure that you have followed the setup instructions correctly. Ensure that you have installed the necessary dependencies and that you are using the correct version of the Juanfi software.

If the target location is set to "flash/hotspot," it means that the portal should be accessible when connecting to the Hap Ac2 or Hex lite device's hotspot network. Make sure that the device's hotspot feature is enabled and the network name (SSID) and password are set correctly.

If the hotspot is enabled, try connecting to the network using another device, such as a smartphone or laptop, and see if the Juanfi portal appears. If it does not, there may be an issue with the hotspot configuration.

If the hotspot network is working fine and you still can't access the Juanfi portal, there could be an issue with the Juanfi software itself. You can try reinstalling the software or checking for any updates that may resolve the issue.

If you're still unable to resolve the issue, it would be helpful to provide more details about the specific error or behavior you're encountering. This will give a clearer picture of the problem and allow for more targeted troubleshooting.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist you.