What's new

Help Is this reasonable price?

v2clone

Eternal Poster
Established
2nd hand desktop.

Old PC for sale, i7 5820K + 32GB + m2 SSD 256GB + 4TB HDD+ GTX1050ti + Phankteks matx case.

Price ay converted to php 5K

The price for the 2nd hand desktop you mentioned seems to be very reasonable, even borderline unbelievable, given the specifications you provided.

The Intel Core i7-5820K is a high-end processor known for its excellent performance. Although it's a few generations old, it's still a competent CPU for many tasks. The 32GB of RAM and m.2 SSD (256GB) and 4TB HDD represent a lot of memory and storage space which is beneficial for heavy workloads and storing a large amount of media or games.

The GTX 1050 Ti is a mid-range graphics card suitable for casual gaming and media production tasks. It's not the newest model, but it is still capable of running many graphics-intensive tasks smoothly. The Phanteks MATX case is a reputable brand known for its high-quality cases.

However, the price you mentioned is PHP 5K, which is roughly around $100. For all these components, even second-hand, this is an extremely low price. The average cost of a used PC with these specs would typically be much higher, even considering depreciation and wear and tear.

I would recommend double-checking the condition of the hardware. It's also a good idea to ensure there are no hidden issues like a faulty part or problems that might need significant repair. Sometimes, if a deal seems too good to be true, it might be. Always make sure to protect yourself when buying used hardware, whether that's through a secure payment method, a return policy, or buying from a trusted seller. Of course, if everything checks out, this is a fantastic deal!