What's new

Tutorial Install Squid Proxy 3.3.8 | No SSH

You can create a dns record at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

All you have to do is to put your desired hostname and ip address. Since it is not your domain so the host name you put will have an additional characters on the end which is the domain name.

Or if you want your own domain and create your own dns record. You can it a domain name for free in freenom but you have to transfer it to cloudflare.
There is a video tutorial of that in here but i need to find it. Its kinda old so i don't know the exact name of the thread but I'll mention you so that you'll get notified when I found the video tutorial.

For now create a dns record in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

After creating the hostname, try checking it in a Host to IP site if that hostname contains your server ip. If it is then it worked.
Ok bro. So will able to delete that dns Host name if I no longer need it?

In sites like packetcp.com
no, you can't because you are not the manager of the domain that is used there.

But if you have your own domain and using that you can create, edit and delete dns records.

Ok

But if you have your own domain and using that you can create, edit and delete dns records.
Ok bro that means I I need to sign in on it?

I need to something like this on the picture attachment

Attachments

Yes, to do that you need a dns record.
In You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. you can easily create a dns record.

The dns records created there have short expiration so after a few days it will be deleted. So it is better to use your own domain and create a dns record on that domain.

You can get free 1 year domains at freenom.com
When i found the video tut I'll give you the link

Yes, to do that you need a dns record.
In You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. you can easily create a dns record.

The dns records created there have short expiration so after a few days it will be deleted. So it is better to use your own domain and create a dns record on that domain.

You can get free 1 year domains at freenom.com
When i found the video tut I'll give you the link
This website doesn't work properly bro

Screenshot_2021-01-13-20-46-07-91_3d419158bad5872c40592a6c9956e692.jpg

Nainstall kuna boss anu sunod ?

Attachments

Workin po sa inyo yung no ssh po?
Sa'kin po kasi ay hindi eh, inallow ko na lahat ayaw parin, pa help naman 😔

About sa Autoreconnect, cronjob lang po

Kung sinunod mo yung tut, no need na iedit yan manually.

kung nasunod mo nang maayos yung tut, working na yan. squid proxy running on port 8000.

Kung gusto mo magpalit ng port edit mo manually yung /etc/squid3/squid.conf

tapos hanapin mo yung

http_port 8000

change 8000 to your desired port tapos restart squid by entering this command

service squid3 restart

Natry ko iinstall gumana naman.
Dalawa na kayong nakaencounter nyan testingin ko bukas ulit kung bakit ayaw.