What's new

Tutorial Install Squid Proxy 3.3.8 | No SSH

1610437768751.png

Attachments

@Stale..Ayan po bossing yung 3rd command po, newbie lang pala ako bos
Nainstall naman so dapat may conf file sa /etc/squid3 eh.

Patry nga kung nainstall nang maayos tapos ss mo.
@CODE..nano /etc/squid3/squid.conf[/CODE]

Kung no such file or directory edi hindi nainstall yung squid3.

Connection mode, tapos kung gagamitin mo sa noload kailangan mong mag install ng squid and dropbear.

Yung proxy socks ng sshplus ay tied with openssh at hindi dropbear so hindi sya gagana sa autorecon script na ginawa ko.

[XX='ThreadRipper, c: 663407, m: 1039870'][/XX]
Try mo muna tapos dasal ka .
Kapag hindi nag error sa squid baka sa dropbear naman mag error haha.

Mag manual install ka nalang kaso hindi pwede sa no ssh yun.

Are you in the Philippines right now because this squid proxy is used for free internet in the PH. If you arent in the Philippines you dont need to install this specific squid version and just install the latest squid in the default repository of your vps by entering this commands.

[CODE title="1) Update packages and Install Squid Proxy"]apt update && apt install squid -y[/CODE]

[CODE title="2) Configure Squid Proxy"]nano /etc/squid/squid.conf[/CODE]

Just google how to install and configure squid manually, there's a lot of step by step tutorials there.

Ganto lang pala siya, yung shinare ko dito na proxy is squid na naka allow all, pwede na pala yun i no ssh, pero naka Autoreconnect na kaya siguro di pwede

Are you in the Philippines right now because this squid proxy is used for free internet in the PH. If you arent in the Philippines you dont need to install this specific squid version and just install the latest squid in the default repository of your vps by entering this commands.

[CODE title="1) Update packages and Install Squid Proxy"]apt update && apt install squid -y[/CODE]

[CODE title="2) Configure Squid Proxy"]nano /etc/squid/squid.conf[/CODE]

Just google how to install and configure squid manually, there's a lot of step by step tutorials there.
Bro do you know how to create a dns name on my ip server like hiding my ip server and put another fake adress on it?

You can create a dns record at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

All you have to do is to put your desired hostname and ip address. Since it is not your domain so the host name you put will have an additional characters on the end which is the domain name.

Or if you want your own domain and create your own dns record. You can it a domain name for free in freenom but you have to transfer it to cloudflare.
There is a video tutorial of that in here but i need to find it. Its kinda old so i don't know the exact name of the thread but I'll mention you so that you'll get notified when I found the video tutorial.

For now create a dns record in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

After creating the hostname, try checking it in a Host to IP site if that hostname contains your server ip. If it is then it worked.

Kailangan daw version 3.3.8 yung squid kapag hindi, hindi gagana sa no ssh.

Btw patut naman nung squid na autorecon haha.