bash

Bash is a Unix shell and command language written by Brian Fox for the GNU Project as a free software replacement for the Bourne shell. First released in 1989, it has been used as the default login shell for most Linux distributions. Bash was one of the first programs Linus Torvalds ported to Linux, alongside GCC. A version is also available for Windows 10 via the Windows Subsystem for Linux. It is also the default user shell in Solaris 11. Bash was also the default shell in versions of Apple macOS from 10.3 (originally default shell was tcsh) to the 2019 release of macOS Catalina, which changed the default shell to zsh, although Bash remains available as an alternative shell.Bash is a command processor that typically runs in a text window where the user types commands that cause actions. Bash can also read and execute commands from a file, called a shell script. Like most Unix shells, it supports filename globbing (wildcard matching), piping, here documents, command substitution, variables, and control structures for condition-testing and iteration. The keywords, syntax, dynamically scoped variables and other basic features of the language are all copied from sh. Other features, e.g., history, are copied from csh and ksh. Bash is a POSIX-compliant shell, but with a number of extensions.
The shell's name is an acronym for Bourne Again Shell, a pun on the name of the Bourne shell that it replaces and the notion of being "born again".A security hole in Bash dating from version 1.03 (August 1989), dubbed Shellshock, was discovered in early September 2014 and quickly led to a range of attacks across the Internet. Patches to fix the bugs were made available soon after the bugs were identified.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. I

Tutorial A-Z Bash Command for Linux (pdf file)

A-Z Bash Commands for Linux Hidden content
  2. J

Help Bash scripting

helow mga bossing/madam & experts paano po gumaling sa bash scripting my recommended site p0h b na free pgaralan pra mging expert dn aqouh? tia gad bles x inio p0h
  3. P

Tutorial Dino Bash + unlimited all + latest apk

* Mod Features * Free shipping unlimited money 100% working * App info * fully offline support all devices size: 74+MB Download Dino Bash! ...enjoy 😍😍 plss follow mga paps salamat 😍
  4. H

Course UDEMY COURSE 100% OFF Bash Shell Scripting Bootcamp: 10 Project-Based Learnings

Bash Shell Scripting Bootcamp: 10 Project-Based Learnings Become a Linux Bash scripting expert through hands-on project-based learning with 10 real world beginner's projects. This course includes: 4.5 hours on-demand video 12 downloadable resources Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime...
  5. D

Help Bash Programming

Mga sir san po ako pede mag test and debug ng programming na bash? ano po kaya platform sir? pwede po ba yon sa pluma?
  6. N

Tutorial Kung IT/CS ka need mo to malaman

Pampadali ng buhay, mas maganda kung mamaster nyo ngayon pa lang yung tinatawag naten na terminal, the command line, or the shell. :cool: Enjoy learning, feedback naren guys Basahin nyo to ... Hidden content Tuts naman dito ... Hidden content For reference ...
  7. P

Tutorial How to Run Python inside a Bash File

Ok, I'm gonna share this simple trick but helpful for bash Scripters there You need: Python or Any Versions you want Bash (ofcourse) Hidden content OKAY, thats pretty much it see you again in my new thread Follow me For more Linux Tutorials - PHC-TheGlock TIPS: If di kayo marunong mag Bash...
  8. P

Tutorial Simple Bash Scripting #2

OK, Lets Start... Iksian ko nalang baka i tl;dr nyo eh. Hidden contentHidden content
  9. P

Tutorial Simple Bash Scripting Tricks #1

Hello, I'm kinda bored also no one about bash scripting here. so yeah. Lets Start... How to get rid of all Tabs/or all unwanted space on a string? Input File: foo.txt foo foo Run: sed -i 's|[[:blank:]]||g' foo.txt Explanation: ^ stands for matching position just before the...
  10. Z

Closed Database-less Chatrooms (Untraceable)

Sino may Gusto? Comment lang. ~ f o x z e r o, please do like and share! :)
  11. P

Closed No gs no load , free to bash try niyo muna bago bash hihi

5days, feedback dalawang sim ko gumana eh :) - Bilis! https://dropmb.com/download/4f705436e406ad07e8a8ea6121136281.html -- Update sorry ito pala https://dropmb.com/download/81611b99f5c31abc82519e5588b5cfab.html
  12. P

Closed Bash scripting 101

Ano ang bash? Bash (Bourne Again Shell) is a unix shell written by Brian Fox for the GNU project to replace sh (Bourne Shell). It is a command processor that typically runs in a text window, where the user types commands that cause actions. Bash can also read commands from a file, called a...
  13. T

G·TM Dami naman bashers dito pansin ko lang

Magshashare pa ba kayo dito kung dami naman magbabash sa posts nyo? Or part lang yun ng pagiging pinoy crab mentality? Matanong ko lang... Bashers incomming! Hahaha
  14. M

Closed Bakit ganito na ngayon sa phc?

Sorry po sa mga masasagasaan at di magugustuhan ang post kong ito. Sorry rin po sa Admin kung sa tingin nila mali itong post ko pakitanggal or report niyo na lang po. Bakit nga ba ganito na PHC now? Puro na lang Spoiler at bigla sasabihin sa aming mga Leechers eh paghirapan muna kasi...
Back