What's new

Help I can't go live in Facebook. It says this.

I cant go live in Facebook.

Screenshot_2024-05-25-11-01-41-082_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Attachments

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble going live on Facebook. When you encounter issues with going live on Facebook, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection. A poor internet connection can cause issues with your live stream.

2. Update your Facebook app: Make sure that your Facebook app is updated to the latest version. Outdated apps can sometimes cause problems with live streaming.

3. Clear cache and data: If you're using the Facebook app on a mobile device, try clearing the cache and data of the app. This can help resolve any glitches or temporary issues.

4. Check permissions: Ensure that the Facebook app has the necessary permissions to access your camera and microphone. Go to your device settings and check the app permissions.

5. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart of your device can resolve technical issues with live streaming.

6. Try a different device: If you're still facing issues, try using a different device to go live on Facebook. This can help determine if the problem is specific to one device.

7. Contact Facebook support: If none of the above solutions work, you can reach out to Facebook support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps based on your account and device.

By following these steps, you may be able to identify and resolve the issue preventing you from going live on Facebook.