What's new

Closed Hp ts envy ssd upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknowwhatyoudid

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hi, I would like to upgrade my laptop HDD to SSD. I am considering the Samsung 860 Evo and the Samsung 970 Evo.

My laptop tends to be slow when booting and launching applications, these are the main factor why i wanted the upgrade.

Now, the questions are:

1. Which of the SSDs mentioned is compatible with my laptop?

2. Do i need to increase my ram as well to make it faster? (currently it has 8gb of ram)

3. Are there other stuff that i need to know to increase my laptop's performance?

Thank you in advance and more power to this forum!

Other infos you might need/ask:

M/N: 15-ae116TX
P/N: P6M17PA#UF

Sa Samsung 970 Evo. ka na, need mo lang muna icheck kung compatible, but sa tingin ko compatible naman yan
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Sarap nyan sobra bilis whew!

I think need mo lang ng clean up sa lappy mo (uninstall mo yung mga di mo ginagamit na softwares, delete yung mga files na di na kailangan and clean up mo rin yung recycle bin at lastly install ka ng ccleaner for temps files and registry), but it's okay to upgrade just make sure all the parts you want to be installed are compatible. thanks!

Try mo factory reset. then install mo lang yung mga ginagamit mong apps. observe mo if bumilis ba. yung acer v5 ko kasi 2014 ko pa sya binili pero yung speed nya is ganun padin super smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.