colorful

Color (American English) or colour (British English) is the visual perceptual property deriving from the spectrum of light interacting with the photoreceptor cells of the eyes. Color categories and physical specifications of color are associated with objects or materials based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra. By defining a color space, colors can be identified numerically by their coordinates.
Because perception of color stems from the varying spectral sensitivity of different types of cone cells in the retina to different parts of the spectrum, colors may be defined and quantified by the degree to which they stimulate these cells. These physical or physiological quantifications of color, however, do not fully explain the psychophysical perception of color appearance.
The science of color is sometimes called chromatics, colorimetry, or simply color science. It includes the perception of color by the human eye and brain, the origin of color in materials, color theory in art, and the physics of electromagnetic radiation in the visible range (that is, what is commonly referred to simply as light).

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. R

Tutorial Nov 23..NBA2K20 to NBA2K24 HD - MOD MENU / Updated Roster, Jersey / Black - Colorful Courts/ Working Android 11 below (Android 12-13 selected devices)

NBA 2K20 to NBA2K24 MOD MENU Updated Roster and Jersey Black - Colorful Courts WITH NBA PLAYER MY CAREER WITH FREE MYCAREER No Online password Direct download walang madaming mekusmekus For Android 11 below (Android 12-13 selected device only - try nyo lng ) GAMITIN NYO PARIN DATI NYONG OBB...
  2. P

Trivia The Mighty Jeepney: A Colorful Icon of Filipino Culture

Did you know that the average Jeepney, an iconic mode of public transportation in the Philippines, is decorated with vibrant artwork and can carry up to 18 passengers? Jeepneys were originally repurposed from military Jeeps left behind by American forces after World War II. The resourceful...
  3. Golden Hour"Silhoutte"

Golden Hour"Silhoutte"

Chasing sunset at Lintaon Peak
  4. C

COLORFUL Announces Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 and DDR4 Gaming Memory

COLORFUL Announces Battle-Ax Redline DDR5 and DDR4 Gaming Memory Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the Battle-Ax Redline Series gaming memory...
  5. N

Dead by Daylight The Artist Colorful Melancholy Outfit Code

What do I do next? After you've claimed your code, follow these steps. Launch Dead by Daylight. Select the STORE menu, navigate to the FEATURE tab. On the top right, select REDEEM CODE. Enter your vended code. Code is here: Hidden content
  6. P

Help Colorful Gt 1030

Helping a friend, sa merong experience. ok ba daw itong brand nang 1030 ddr5 mam sirs?
  7. C

COLORFUL EVOL X16 PRO Gaming Laptop Equipped with 13th Gen Intel Core CPU and RTX 4060 GPU Launched

COLORFUL EVOL X16 PRO Gaming Laptop Equipped with 13th Gen Intel Core CPU and RTX 4060 GPU Launched The EVOL X16 PRO also comes equipped with 16GB of DDR5-4800MHz memory, expandable up to 64GB. For storage, the mainstream model comes with 512GB of fast NVMe SSD storage with an empty M.2 slot...
  8. C

COLORFUL Launches B760 Series Motherboards

COLORFUL Launches B760 Series Motherboards COLORFUL introduces the CVN B760M FROZEN WIFI D5 and CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI motherboards for gamers and enthusiasts. Coming in a compact micro-ATX and mini-ITX form factors, both motherboards feature PCIe 5.0 x16 slot to support the latest high-end...
  9. N

Help Black Shark 3 Colorful line in screen

Whats up mga master.. sino naka black shark 3 phone dito? bigla na lang kasi namatay phone ko tapos hindi na din nagchacharge at nagoopen.. pero bago mangyari yun, naghang yung screen nya with vertical colorful line na maliit sa bandang taas mg screen while surfing lang sa facebook. now dead na...
  10. C

COLORFUL Launches Highly-Anticipated GeForce RTX 4090 and RTX 4080 Vulcan White Limited Edition Graphics Cards

COLORFUL Launches Highly-Anticipated GeForce RTX 4090 and RTX 4080 Vulcan White Limited Edition Graphics Cards Colorful Technology Company Limited, a world-renowned manufacturer of desktop components, laptops, desktops, AIO PCs, and storage, proudly announces the highly-anticipated and much...
  11. C

COLORFUL Launches GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Series Graphics Cards

COLORFUL Launches GeForce® RTX™ 4070 Ti Series Graphics Cards Colorful Technology Company Limited, a world-renowned manufacturer of desktop components, laptops, desktops, AIO PCs, and storage, launches its lineup of GeForce® RTX™ 4070 Ti graphics cards featuring the Vulcan, Neptune, Advanced...
  12. C

COLORFUL Launches iGame DNA Series Gaming Headsets

COLORFUL Launches iGame DNA Series Gaming Headsets Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the launch of the iGame DNA Series gaming headsets. COLORFUL...
  13. C

COLORFUL Announces iGame GeForce RTX 4080 16GB Advanced and Ultra W Graphics Cards

COLORFUL Announces iGame GeForce RTX 4080 16GB Advanced and Ultra W Graphics Cards Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the iGame GeForce RTX 4080...
  14. C

COLORFUL Launches New Battle-AX Memory and CN Series SSDs For Latest Generation CPU Platforms

COLORFUL Launches New Battle-AX Memory and CN Series SSDs For Latest Generation CPU Platforms Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, announces the new Battle-AX...
  15. C

COLORFUL Presents Intel Z790 Series Motherboards for 13th Gen Intel Core CPUs

COLORFUL Presents Intel Z790 Series Motherboards for 13th Gen Intel Core CPUs Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, proudly presents its lineup of Intel Z790...
  16. C

COLORFUL Introduces Next-Generation GeForce RTX 4090 and RTX 4080 Graphics Cards

COLORFUL Introduces Next-Generation GeForce RTX® 4090 and RTX® 4080 Graphics Cards September 21st, 2022 Shenzhen, China – Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage...
  17. C

COLORFUL Launched CVN B660I Mini-ITX Motherboards

COLORFUL Launched CVN B660I Mini-ITX Motherboards Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, introduces the CVN B660I GAMING FROZEN and CVN B660I GAMING mini-ITX...
  18. C

COLORFUL Introduces G-ONE PLUS All-in-One Gaming PC

COLORFUL Introduces G-ONE PLUS All-in-One Gaming PC Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, introduces the G-ONE PLUS all-in-one gaming PC powered by the latest...
  19. C

COLORFUL Introduces the iGame Z690D5 Ultra Motherboard for 12th Gen Intel Core Processors

COLORFUL Introduces the iGame Z690D5 Ultra Motherboard for 12th Gen Intel Core Processors May 12th, 2022 Shenzhen, China – Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage...
  20. C

COLORFUL Introduces the iGame Z690D5 Ultra Motherboard for 12th Gen Intel Core Processors

COLORFUL Introduces the iGame Z690D5 Ultra Motherboard for 12th Gen Intel Core Processors https://rkiologistgaming.filesphc.onl/#forbidden#/2022/05/kv.jpg?w=768 May 12th, 2022 Shenzhen, China – Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards...
  21. C

COLORFUL Launches CVN Guardian DDR5 Memory

COLORFUL Launches CVN Guardian DDR5 Memory April 29th, 2022 Shenzhen, China – Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, launches the CVN Guardian DDR5 memory for the...
  22. C

COLORFUL Launches iGame GeForce RTX Customization Series Graphics Card

Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming, multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, introduces the iGame GeForce RTX Customization Series graphics cards which offers PC enthusiasts to customize their own...
  23. C

COLORFUL Launches GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti Graphics Cards

Colorful Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, all-in-one gaming and multimedia solutions, and high-performance storage, proudly introduces the COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti graphics cards. The line-up consists of the...
  24. L

Closed I fact you!

:) Read my lips.... :)Colorful
  25. R

Closed Hd colorful wallpapers

Hd and Colorful Wallpapers: In the link is the colorful and HD pokemon wallpapers https://wallpaperscraft.com/search/keywords?q=Pokemon/page4 Hope you all like this.
  26. D

Closed New style "blue/n/red", i need your feedback and suggestion.

I need your Feedback's and Suggestions. Please leave your comments good or bad (y).
  27. I

Closed Colorful Text!

Hi mga ka PHC! Request ko lang po (Suggestion ONLY) I Suggest na dapat ang mga name ng Established Members dapat maging colorful like for example ang name na iForgotten ung i color Red ung F Green ung o Yellow and so on :) Na suggest ko top para naman medyo maging colorful naman itong forums...
Back