What's new

How to discern false prophets and false apostles

naintindihan ko naman yung mga writers kasi sa time na iyon hindi christianity ang unang religion, kaya they need to threaten to penetrate
Ang sinasabi ko nga sayo, hindi nga yan nakasulat sa bible. Interpretation lang yan ng mga sekta. It was not the bible's writer, intention kung ano man ang ginagawa ng mga religion. Anyone who reads the bible with clear thought (no prejudice, no bias, no agenda). This is what He meant sa "itakwil ang sarili".
Problema satin, at such a young age, gingamit na agad yung "brainwashing" and fear tactics ng mga religious groups, then we almost never grow out of it. Even the elders. We are trapped in the ways of the old pharisees.
What we get is the dismissive type like you, and the "amen" type like most theist. And rarely na magkaroon ng serious students ang bible.

Last edited:
Ang sinasabi ko nga sayo, hindi nga yan nakasulat sa bible.
you may also be one of those who say like that (the writers did not mentioned about end times in their masterpiece - bible) but there are people that would also say that end times are in there and they were not presented in a pleasant way there

you may also be one of those who say like that (the writers did not mentioned about end times in their masterpiece - bible) but there are people that would also say that end times are in there and they were not presented in a pleasant way there
If you dont believe it anyway, why bother wasting energy to discuss about "end times"? Especially I, who you are having a conversation to, just introduced a different way to interpret it? Leave them be. That is their opinion. Why does that matter to you?

If you dont believe it anyway, why bother wasting energy to discuss about "end times"? Especially I, who you are having a conversation to, just introduced a different way to interpret it? Leave them be. That is their opinion. Why does that matter to you?
tama ka naman that end times doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is what you said about history repeating which asserts the same events for the first and second coming which is wrong and i don't like someone spreading wrong information like that

tama ka naman that end times doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is what you said about history repeating which asserts the same events for the first and second coming which is wrong and i don't like someone spreading wrong information like that
How can you say it is wrong? Lalo na ang mga facts mo ay second hand interpretation lang naman.

What has been will be done again
There is nothing new under the sun

They are all there vividly describe pero hindi nyu lang kayang arukin lalo na kung ang giya or pamamaraan nyu ay ang mga doktrina ng mga sekta at mga relihiyon,kasbwat din ang science that is there frame works buhol buhol talaga dahil tampered/corrupted na ng mga writers ang biblia sa SIMULA pa lang...
Bago nyu alamin ang programa ng mundo dapat kilalanin nyu muna ang inyong sarili ,, from your generation going to the deepest generation dahil it will trace you back to the deepest anals of history
At dyan malalaman nyu kung sinu sino ang mga players sa game ,,,
Napaka importante ng mga player para sa game yun ay ang mga TAO from generation to generation ...
Mahalaga ang pagkakaroon ng DISCERNMENT dahil fragmented ang mga impormasyon na kakailanganin ...

At para naman sa thread -

Si Saul alyas pablo,,,,,,,,

Just being brutally honest............

there is no true prophets in the history of religion.. lahat ng nagsasabi propeta lahat ay may sakit na temporal lobe epilepsy
Kung talagang isasarado natin isip natin na ang pagkatao mga propeta ay tulad ng literal na sabi ng mga relihiyon, ganun na nga.

false or true i dont really care. ts. i dont have a god so that i can not bother myself about satan

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Sbing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back