What's new

HOW TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE.

ARVIN M

Kindness matters.. 😊
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
HOW TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE.

1. Always remember that there is nobody on this earth that does not have problems. You are not the only one that has problems.
2. Challenges is part of life. It is only a dead man that has no challenges.
3. There is no problem that has no solution. There are solutions to the pains you are passing through.
4. The way you picture yourself in your mind can affect your happiness. Picture yourself as a valuable and beautiful person. Avoid low self-esteem and inferiority complex.
5. Do not mind about what people say about you. Some people are sadists. They can just say something's just to make you feel sad.
6. Make friends with reasonable people who make you happy. Do not make friends with people who make jest of you or laugh at you over your challenges.
7. At your leisure time, keep yourself busy with your favorite hobbies like reading, learning, etc.
8. Do not allow anyone to intimidate you with money and material things. A poor man today can become rich tomorrow. Change is constant.
9. No matter what you are passing through today, do not give up. As long as there is life, there is hope. Never stop trying. Give it one more time.
10. Be very You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Pray without ceasing. Prayer is a catalyst that can speed up your blessings to come to you on time.
11. Be courageous to go for what you want. Life is all about risk. If you don't take a risk, you will not get the desires of your heart.

"Be very You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Pray without ceasing. Prayer is a catalyst that can speed up your blessings to come to you on time."
Praying? Really? Cliche...😔😔

Affirmations din. I think prayer is one way to communicate to a deity po. Tipong nakikipag-usap ang tao sa hindi nakikita ng mata. Nature na ng tao na meron comforter or meron sinasandalan. Parang nakikipag communicate lang sa friends, family or kakilala. Another is yung affirmations like "I am stronger than my problems", "I love myself", "I've got this" - mga ganun. Na te train kasi ng tao ang mind niya. Meron tayo abilidad baguhin ang isip natin. Consider din ang prayer na affirmation po e. Like, "help me God to my problems" - ganun. Pagkatapos repetitive po siya. Meron siyang apekto sa human brain. Consider po siya as emotional support po.

Subukan ng tao na repetitive words na sabihin niya sa harap ng salamin na pangit ako. Paulit-ulit. Ayun. Magiging pangit talaga siya. Pero kapag sinabi na maganda o pogi sa harap ng salamin na repetitive siya. Paggising ng umaga, pagtingin sa salamin, pogi o maganda nga siya.

Katulad ng Islamic woman na convert in Christian. Indoctrinate kasi siya bilang Islamic sacred text, lahat ay turo sa kanya since child. Since gusto niya magpaconvert in Christian, sabi niya, paulit-ulit raw siya nagsasabi na "Jesus Christ" para maipasok ito sa utak niya kaya in the end, naniwala siya. Ngayon, may asawa siya amerikano na Christian.​