What's new

Closed Hourly Bible Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever. - 1 John 2:17 (NIV)

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. - 1 John 4:10 (NIV)

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. - Colossians 2:9-10 (NIV)

I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalm 18:1-2 (NIV)

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. - Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV)

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. - Isaiah 26:9 (NIV)

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV)

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” - Revelation 1:8 (NIV)

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. - Isaiah 58:11 (NIV)

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. - Hebrews 12:14 (NIV)

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. - Colossians 2:6-7 (NIV)

Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. - 2 Samuel 7:28 (NIV)

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. - Galatians 6:10 (NIV)

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. - 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.