What's new

Closed Hourly Bible Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. - Galatians 1:10 (NIV)

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. - 1 John 4:1 (NIV)

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— - Ephesians 2:8 (NIV)

God who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. - Philippians 1:6 (NIV)

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. - Joshua 1:8 (NIV)

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. - Romans 12:1 (NIV)

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. - 1 John 4:10 (NIV)

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. - 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)

But, “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.” For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends. - 2 Corinthians 10:17-18 (NIV)

Everyone comes ***** from their mother's womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands. - Ecclesiastes 5:15 (NIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.