What's new

Help (Help) Suggestions for Laptop

Hello! Based on your budget, you can consider the following laptops that are good for coding and gaming:

1. ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop FX505DT - This laptop has an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It also has a 120Hz display which is great for gaming.

2. Acer Nitro 5 - This laptop has an Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD storage. It also has a 144Hz display which is great for gaming.

3. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 - This laptop has an Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It also has a 120Hz display which is great for gaming.

All of these laptops have good specifications for coding and gaming. However, it is important to note that gaming laptops tend to have shorter battery life and heavier weight compared to regular laptops. Therefore, you may want to consider your priorities and preferences before making a final decision.

Hello! Based on your budget, you can consider the following laptops that are good for coding and gaming:

1. ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop FX505DT - This laptop has an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It also has a 120Hz display which is great for gaming.

2. Acer Nitro 5 - This laptop has an Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD storage. It also has a 144Hz display which is great for gaming.

3. Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 - This laptop has an Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It also has a 120Hz display which is great for gaming.

All of these laptops have good specifications for coding and gaming. However, it is important to note that gaming laptops tend to have shorter battery life and heavier weight compared to regular laptops. Therefore, you may want to consider your priorities and preferences before making a final decision.
Thank you bot