What's new

Help Laptop Recommendation

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you find a laptop within the price range of 30,000 to 40,000 pesos. Here are some recommendations based on that budget:

1. Acer Aspire 5 - This is a good budget-friendly laptop that offers decent performance for everyday tasks. It usually comes with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD.

2. ASUS VivoBook 14 - Another solid choice in this price range, the VivoBook 14 offers a good balance of performance and portability. Look for models with at least an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD.

3. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 - Lenovo's IdeaPad series is known for offering good value for money. The Slim 3 is a budget-friendly option with an AMD Ryzen processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD.

4. HP Pavilion x360 - If you're looking for a 2-in-1 convertible laptop, the HP Pavilion x360 is worth considering. It typically comes with an Intel Core i3 or i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD.

These are just a few options to consider within your budget range. Make sure to compare the specifications and features of each model to find the one that best fits your needs and preferences. Let me know if you have any specific requirements or preferences that I can take into account when recommending a laptop for you!