What's new

Help Help po sa mga veteran Call Center Agents

thereal012

Honorary Poster
Help po pleaseee huhu may exam po kasi ako not sure ako anong sagot here

Screenshot 2023-04-05 101333.png Screenshot 2023-04-05 101403.png

Attachments

Sure, I'll try my best to help you. What's your question or concern about the exam? Can you please provide more details so I can assist you better?

Sure, I'll try my best to help you. What's your question or concern about the exam? Can you please provide more details so I can assist you better?
At the end of the day, SVL ended at 73%. The program received 2200 calls and the AHT was 390 seconds.

Please write a one paragraph summary detailing why the program did not meet the daily SVL goal and all actions you took throughout the day. Also please use your calculator to determine the end of day forecast and AHT variances.

1680661267429.png

Attachments

At the end of the day, SVL ended at 73%. The program received 2200 calls and the AHT was 390 seconds.

Please write a one paragraph summary detailing why the program did not meet the daily SVL goal and all actions you took throughout the day. Also please use your calculator to determine the end of day forecast and AHT variances.

View attachment 2598480
Based on the given information, it seems that the program did not meet the daily SVL goal of an unknown percentage. A possible reason why the program did not meet the goal is the high AHT of 390 seconds, which may indicate that some agents were taking longer than expected to handle calls, resulting in longer wait times for customers and potentially lower customer satisfaction ratings. Throughout the day, I would have taken actions to address this issue, such as coaching and training sessions to improve agents' call handling skills and reduce AHT. Additionally, I may have monitored calls and provided feedback to agents to ensure they were adhering to best practices and addressing customer needs efficiently.

To determine the end-of-day forecast and AHT variances, we would need more information such as the target SVL percentage and the forecasted call volume. Without this information, it is not possible to calculate these metrics accurately.

You are monitoring a program with a Service Level (SVL) goal of 80%/60 seconds. The program was forecasted for 2000 calls and an Average Handle Time (AHT) of 400 seconds. Your expectation for unplanned time off is up to 7% and your Intraday Performance (IDP) showed that your SVL is projected at an 86% for the day.

At 11:30, you were 15% over your call volume forecast and recurrent training is scheduled to start at 12:00 for 2 hours. There is also a Team Lead meeting in progress and you’ve noticed that the unplanned time off is at 12%. Current SVL for the program is 77% and the month to date SVL is 88%.

What actions would you take? (Please circle all that apply)

Get Quality Assurance Assistance Offer Extra Hours Close the Phone Lines

Add Additional Team Meetings Cancel Recurrent Training Cancel any Special Projects

Assign Agents to Special Projects Request Additional Resources Add Recurrent Training

Adjust Breaks/Lunches Offer Same Day Approved Time Off Cancel Team Lead Meeting

You are monitoring a program with a Service Level (SVL) goal of 80%/60 seconds. The program was forecasted for 2000 calls and an Average Handle Time (AHT) of 400 seconds. Your expectation for unplanned time off is up to 7% and your Intraday Performance (IDP) showed that your SVL is projected at an 86% for the day.

At 11:30, you were 15% over your call volume forecast and recurrent training is scheduled to start at 12:00 for 2 hours. There is also a Team Lead meeting in progress and you’ve noticed that the unplanned time off is at 12%. Current SVL for the program is 77% and the month to date SVL is 88%.

What actions would you take?

Get Quality Assurance Assistance Offer Extra Hours Close the Phone Lines

Add Additional Team Meetings Cancel Recurrent Training Cancel any Special Projects

Assign Agents to Special Projects Request Additional Resources Add Recurrent Training

Adjust Breaks/Lunches Offer Same Day Approved Time Off Cancel Team Lead Meeting

1680693235008.png

Attachments

Based on the given scenario, here are some actions that can be taken:

1. Adjust Breaks/Lunches: If the call volume is high and the program is struggling to meet the SVL goal, then adjusting the break and lunch timings of the agents can be considered. By doing so, agents can be available on the floor during peak hours.

2. Request Additional Resources: Another option is to request additional resources, such as agents or equipment, to handle the extra call volume. This can help in meeting the SVL goal and reducing the wait time for customers.

3. Cancel Recurrent Training: Since recurrent training is scheduled to start at 12:00 for 2 hours, canceling it can be an option. This can help in keeping the agents available on the floor during peak hours.

4. Add Recurrent Training: If cancelling recurrent training is not feasible, then adding recurrent training sessions during non-peak hours can be considered. This can help in keeping the agents updated with the latest information and improving their performance.

5. Offer Same Day Approved Time Off: If the unplanned time off is high and agents are taking leaves frequently, then offering same-day approved time off can help in reducing the unplanned time off percentage.

6. Get Quality Assurance Assistance: If the program is struggling to meet the SVL goal consistently, then getting quality assurance assistance can be considered. This can help in identifying the areas of improvement and implementing corrective actions.

7. Cancel any Special Projects: If there are any special projects going on, canceling them temporarily can help in keeping the agents available on the floor during peak hours.

Overall, the actions taken should be aimed at meeting the SVL goal while ensuring the agents are not overworked and customer satisfaction is not compromised.