What's new

Help Help i think i got häçked but i dont know how..

Work Work till I die

Honorary Poster
Recently i noticed multiple of my emails have log in that i dint even recognize and their location shows hong kong im sure its vpn even my fb account i have log in from hongkong which is weird cause i dint received any authentication before the häçker enter my fb account, right now i received a authentication for facebook but i already did changepass so how come he still knew my password i already run anti virus but seems not to work so i will format my pc now.

can u sugggest any way to fight baack this häçkker?

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing häçking attempts on your accounts. It's important to take immediate action to protect your accounts and your personal information. Here are some steps you can take to fight back against the häçker:

1. Secure your email accounts: Change the passwords for all your email accounts immediately. Make sure to use strong and unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication (2FA) if available. Also, check for any suspicious email forwarding or filters that the häçker may have set up.

2. Secure your Facebook account: Change your Facebook password and enable two-factor authentication. Additionally, review your active sessions and logged-in devices in the security settings to see if there are any unrecognized devices or sessions. If you find any, remove them.

3. Run a comprehensive antivirus scan: Make sure you have updated antivirus software installed on your computer and run a full system scan. If the antivirus scan doesn't detect anything, consider using a reputable antimalware program as well.

4. Check for system vulnerabilities: Keep your operating system, web browsers, and other software up to date with the latest security patches. Vulnerabilities in outdated software can be exploited by häçkers to gain unauthorized access.

5. Monitor your accounts: Regularly monitor your email accounts, social media accounts, and other online services for any suspicious activities. Look for unfamiliar login attempts or changes in account settings.

6. Be cautious with phishing attempts: Be vigilant about phishing emails or messages that may trick you into revealing your personal information or passwords. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading attachments from unknown sources.

7. Review your online security practices: Consider using a password manager to generate and store strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts. It's also recommended to enable two-factor authentication whenever possible.

8. Contact your email and social media providers: Inform them about the häçking attempts and ask for assistance. They may be able to provide additional security measures or help you recover your accounts.

9. Format your computer as a last resort: If you suspect that your computer is compromised and traditional security measures haven't resolved the issue, formatting your computer can be a drastic but effective solution. Remember to back up your important files before doing so.

Remember, prevention is key. Regularly update your passwords, be cautious with online activities, and keep your software up to date to minimize the risk of being häçked in the future.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing häçking attempts on your accounts. It's important to take immediate action to protect your accounts and your personal information. Here are some steps you can take to fight back against the häçker:

1. Secure your email accounts: Change the passwords for all your email accounts immediately. Make sure to use strong and unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication (2FA) if available. Also, check for any suspicious email forwarding or filters that the häçker may have set up.

2. Secure your Facebook account: Change your Facebook password and enable two-factor authentication. Additionally, review your active sessions and logged-in devices in the security settings to see if there are any unrecognized devices or sessions. If you find any, remove them.

3. Run a comprehensive antivirus scan: Make sure you have updated antivirus software installed on your computer and run a full system scan. If the antivirus scan doesn't detect anything, consider using a reputable antimalware program as well.

4. Check for system vulnerabilities: Keep your operating system, web browsers, and other software up to date with the latest security patches. Vulnerabilities in outdated software can be exploited by häçkers to gain unauthorized access.

5. Monitor your accounts: Regularly monitor your email accounts, social media accounts, and other online services for any suspicious activities. Look for unfamiliar login attempts or changes in account settings.

6. Be cautious with phishing attempts: Be vigilant about phishing emails or messages that may trick you into revealing your personal information or passwords. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading attachments from unknown sources.

7. Review your online security practices: Consider using a password manager to generate and store strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts. It's also recommended to enable two-factor authentication whenever possible.

8. Contact your email and social media providers: Inform them about the häçking attempts and ask for assistance. They may be able to provide additional security measures or help you recover your accounts.

9. Format your computer as a last resort: If you suspect that your computer is compromised and traditional security measures haven't resolved the issue, formatting your computer can be a drastic but effective solution. Remember to back up your important files before doing so.

Remember, prevention is key. Regularly update your passwords, be cautious with online activities, and keep your software up to date to minimize the risk of being häçked in the future.
if i temporary disabled my fb does häçker can still be able to aaccess my fb?

if i temporary disabled my fb does häçker can still be able to aaccess my fb?
If you temporarily disable your Facebook account, it should prevent anyone, including häçkers, from accessing your account during that time. When you disable your account, your profile, photos, posts, and other information become hidden to the public. However, keep in mind that this does not guarantee absolute protection as häçkers may have already gained access to your account and could potentially still cause harm.

While your account is disabled, it's crucial to take additional steps to secure your account and prevent further unauthorized access:

1. Change your password: When you reactivate your account, make sure to change your password to a strong and unique one. Avoid using passwords that you have previously used, and consider using a mix of numbers, letters, and special characters.

2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): Once you have regained access to your account, enable two-factor authentication. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring a verification code in addition to your password when logging in.

3. Review account activity: Check your account settings for any suspicious activity, such as unrecognized devices or locations. If you notice any unfamiliar activity, remove those devices or sessions, and consider reporting it to Facebook.

4. Be cautious of phishing attempts: Always be vigilant about phishing emails or messages that may try to trick you into revealing your personal information or login credentials. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading attachments from unknown sources.

5. Monitor your account regularly: Regularly review your account activity, privacy settings, and connected apps to ensure there are no unauthorized changes or access.

6. Report the häçking attempts: If you suspect that your account has been häçked, report the issue to Facebook immediately. They have procedures in place to assist users in recovering compromised accounts and restoring security.

Remember, it's important to regularly update your passwords, enable security features such as two-factor authentication, and practice good online hygiene to minimize the risk of being häçked in the future.