What's new

Help HELLO PO PA HELP PO PA RETRIEVE NG ACCOUNT FB ACCOUNT na häçk po kase fb ko 1 year ago

kenett16

Addict
baka po may nag reretrieve for free ng fb account , napalitan na din ng number at email yung fb ko. naka connect pa sa whatsapp account as per checking sa new york sya naka connect. thanks po sa makakapansin ty ty ty po madami

Hello,

I understand that you are looking for assistance in retrieving your häçked Facebook account, which has had both the email and phone number changed. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but I cannot retrieve your Facebook account for you. However, I can provide some guidance on what you can do to try to regain access to your account.

1. Use the Facebook recovery options: Start by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the Facebook login page. From there, you can follow the on-screen instructions to recover your account using your old email address or phone number. If the häçker has changed these details, you can click on the "No longer have access to these?" link to try alternative recovery options, such as answering security questions or using trusted contacts.

2. Report the häçked account to Facebook: If you are unable to access your account through the recovery options, you can report it as häçked to Facebook. Visit the Facebook Help Center and navigate to the "Report Compromised Account" section. Follow the instructions to provide details about your häçked account. Facebook's security team will investigate and assist you in recovering your account.

3. Secure your other accounts: If your Facebook account was linked to other accounts or services, such as WhatsApp, it is crucial to secure those as well. Change passwords for all linked accounts and enable two-factor authentication if available. This will help prevent further unauthorized access to your personal information.

Remember, it's important to be cautious with your online accounts and practice good cybersecurity hygiene. Use strong and unique passwords for each account, and avoid sharing personal information or clicking on suspicious links.

Please note that there are no guarantees of a successful account recovery, as it ultimately depends on the measures taken by the häçker and Facebook's investigation process. I hope you're able to regain access to your account soon. Good luck!