What's new

Help Facebook Account häçk? iba na yung lumalabas na Account Name. Need Help

PHC_Ellen23

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello mga Master, share ko lang yung nangyare ngayun lang po. Na häçk po ang FB account ng asawa ng pinsan ko. Bale yung number na ginamit sa pag login, is active number nya mismo. Ngayun pagka open nya dahil may nag notify na iopen yung facebook nya, Ibang mukha na ang nakalagay. triny kong i retrieved kaso, nag eerror si facebook. ang malala, nakasave yung password sa autofill "bobogago" ang password na nakalagay. DEFINITELY NA häçk ang account.

eto ang name na lumalabas "Kyle Montefalko"

pa help naman po..
kahit search using number, di na po makita ang original na account.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your cousin's spouse's Facebook account. It's indeed a troubling situation when someone's account gets häçked. Here are some steps you can take to try to recover the account and secure it:

1. Secure the Account:
  • Encourage your cousin's spouse to change the passwords of any other accounts that might have used the same password as the compromised Facebook account.
  • Enable two-factor authentication on all accounts, if possible, to add an extra layer of security.
  • Warn friends and family about the häçk to prevent any potential scams or malicious activities from the häçker.

2. Reporting the häçked Account:
  • Visit Facebook's Help Center and report the häçked account. Provide as much detail as possible about the situation.
  • Encourage your cousin's spouse to fill out the "My Personal Account was häçked" form on Facebook for further assistance in regaining access to the account.

3. Contact Facebook Support:
  • Your cousin's spouse can try reaching out to Facebook support through their help center or contact forms for assistance in recovering the häçked account.
  • Provide any relevant information about the account ownership to verify identity during the recovery process.

4. Monitoring for Suspicious Activity:
  • Keep an eye on any unusual activities on the compromised account, such as friend requests, messages, or posts made by the häçker.
  • Report any suspicious activities to Facebook immediately to prevent further damage.

I hope these steps can help in the recovery process. It's essential to act promptly to secure the account and prevent any further issues. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Back