What's new

Help Hello mga ka phc ples pasok Computer audio output not working

paroxysm

Eternal Poster
Established
So i bought a system unit worth of 5k pesos today, the only issues is that the mobo 3.5mm and the pc case too doesn't work.
from 11k with rx 570 naging 6k without the GPU i opt out kase short na ako then 6k daw. But at the end sabi ni seller may issue daw pala no audio daw yung system unit but with the gpu dun siya kumukuha ng audio source. Pwede naman siguro bumili nalang ako ng sound card yung usb type vention.See image
1701754987330.png

Will this work or may mga tricks or tips na pwede pang ayusin kase 7 days pato bago dadating eh. i already ordered one sa shoppee.
PC Spec
Ryzen 3 2200g
MSI B350m Gaming Pro
8x2 ddr4 2666mhz Ramsta
Kingstone nvme m.2
250gb Sata SSD
500 GB HDD Toshiba 7200rpm
PSU Zalman ZM700-TX 700w Truerated PSU 80+ Branded Unit
Edit: The system unit comes with the seller installed operating system windows 11 pro still no audio. I installed a new OS on the m.2 nvme windows 10 and 11 updated the drivers for everything that includes the audio of course still no luck.

Attachments

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that you encountered issues with the motherboard's audio output and the PC case. However, purchasing a USB sound card like the Vention you mentioned can be a good solution to this problem. USB sound cards are external audio devices that can bypass any issues with the built-in audio ports on your motherboard.

Once you receive the USB sound card, you can simply plug it into an available USB port on your system, and then connect your speakers or headphones to the sound card. This should provide you with audio output without relying on the faulty audio ports on your motherboard or PC case.

In terms of tips or tricks to try and fix the audio issues, you can start by checking the device settings on your computer. Make sure the correct audio output device is selected as the default in the sound settings. Additionally, you can try updating the audio drivers for your motherboard. Sometimes outdated or incompatible drivers can cause audio problems.

If none of these troubleshooting steps work, then the USB sound card should be a reliable and convenient solution. It's a cost-effective way to bypass the motherboard's faulty audio ports and get your audio working properly.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best in resolving the audio issues with your system unit!

Thanks phc bot. Guess time to wait for the parcel. I don't have to do anything when the USB sound card come? Just plug it and use?
It's unfortunate that you encountered issues with the motherboard's audio output and the PC case. However, purchasing a USB sound card like the Vention you mentioned can be a good solution to this problem. USB sound cards are external audio devices that can bypass any issues with the built-in audio ports on your motherboard.

Once you receive the USB sound card, you can simply plug it into an available USB port on your system, and then connect your speakers or headphones to the sound card. This should provide you with audio output without relying on the faulty audio ports on your motherboard or PC case.

In terms of tips or tricks to try and fix the audio issues, you can start by checking the device settings on your computer. Make sure the correct audio output device is selected as the default in the sound settings. Additionally, you can try updating the audio drivers for your motherboard. Sometimes outdated or incompatible drivers can cause audio problems.

If none of these troubleshooting steps work, then the USB sound card should be a reliable and convenient solution. It's a cost-effective way to bypass the motherboard's faulty audio ports and get your audio working properly.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best in resolving the audio issues with your system unit!

Last edited:
What's the difference?

Just did a quick research i think the usb soundcard is enough also I'm on tight budget. Pcie? I'm using a wifi card do i still have an extra slot for that? With my mobo?
the mobo says it has 2 Pcie x1, so you have extra slot. the difference is the latancy. there is a reason why high end headphones never uses USB. but a lot of cheap headphones already uses USB connector. but anyway its just my preference. budget is still important

the mobo says it has 2 Pcie x1, so you have extra slot. the difference is the latancy. there is a reason why high end headphones never uses USB. but a lot of cheap headphones already uses USB connector. but anyway its just my preference. budget is still important
Thanks for such useful insight. I guess i don't have to worry about latency since i'm not doing any competitive games or for such use. Movies, series. Anime. Casual gaming. The usb sound card type would be fine i guess. I'm just using cheap brand speakers and 1k worth of earphone minsan.